Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

WTB mk3 turbo supra

Old 11-17-2008 | 03:51 PM
88supra
Registered Member

88supra has disabled reputation
Default WTB mk3 turbo supra

Long story short, I had an mk3 with a jdm 7mgte in it. Blew the head gasket, so I figured I would go ahead and do some minor mods while working on it. I live in a townhouse so I had to leave it at what I thought was a friends house (that's another story I won't get into for now). He ended up getting evicted and the landlord had my car towed. Unfortunately the last day I drove the car was to/from the DMV so the title was still in it. (fun part The towing company crushed my car after signing my name to the title.
To make matters worse, I (stupid, stupid) decided to go with a dsm because it was cheaper...... I wanted to kill myself working on it today. Then I remembered the good ole days driving top down on the bypass.......
All that to say I want to buy an mk3 supra turbo 5speed. I don't have a lot to spend and I can't travel very far. Unfortunately I also need one that is drivable (my dsm isn't even running). Sorry to be so picky without having much to work with on my end. But at this point I need all the help I can get.
Thanks