Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New Start Auto

Old 12-05-2008, 08:38 AM
droptoprx7
IM BACK BITCH"S

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
droptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to alldroptoprx7 is a name known to all
Default Re: New Start Auto

Originally Posted by odu_integra
I'm going back for 9 months. Gotta change the visa that I'm on.

i can take care of it for 9 months
Old 12-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

I used to work at Drive 1. We did all New Start's inspections. They have nothing but SHIT cars that are falling apart. The owner is an asshole too.

EDIT: They'll also take that offer price and cut it in half once you're on site.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:51 AM
vietballer
Registered member

vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer vietballer

yeah i have heard some bad things as far as buying from them goes. and i went up there to check out some cars but they all looked bad. dont know how trading your car in will work out.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:56 AM
odu_integra
War kittens?

odu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these partsodu_integra is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by vietballer
yeah i have heard some bad things as far as buying from them goes. and i went up there to check out some cars but they all looked bad. dont know how trading your car in will work out.
Yeah, we'll see. I really just need to get rid of it at this point. I'll be sad to see it go though.
Old 12-06-2008, 04:34 AM
bluegixer
Registered Member

bluegixer has disabled reputation

what are you looking to get for your teggy and whats some info on it?
Old 01-26-2009, 07:18 PM
emgjsdk1
Registered member

emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1 emgjsdk1

all their cars are shit
they are a total rip off
avoid getting anything from them
i went to look at that teal hatch they have with the b20 on spray
car wouldnt even start he claimed it hasnt been started in 3 weeks thats why it wouldnt turn over
car was hacked up just like all the other ones that gsr/civic si they have is auctally two different colors if you look at it in the sun light, the front is a really really dark green and was spray painted in the engine bay
Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by emgjsdk1
all their cars are shit
they are a total rip off
avoid getting anything from them
i went to look at that teal hatch they have with the b20 on spray
car wouldnt even start he claimed it hasnt been started in 3 weeks thats why it wouldnt turn over
car was hacked up just like all the other ones that gsr/civic si they have is auctally two different colors if you look at it in the sun light, the front is a really really dark green and was spray painted in the engine bay
a nearly two month old thread you bumped just to say everything tht was already said....

epic noob failure at its finest
Old 01-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Powerd by Cuzzo
HaHaHa :P

Powerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these partsPowerd by Cuzzo is infamous around these parts

Damn i work accross the street from them and always see the same cars just sitting there doing nothing. Their car really don't sale much