Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

old people do this to your car (pics)

Old 04-02-2009, 02:49 PM
Ultra Rover
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ultra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond reputeUltra Rover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: old people do this to your car (pics)

im not liking carbon fenders ryan. like everyone says they are out of place. carbon the rest of the car then youll be straight, and put some spacers on the wheels. lol
Old 04-04-2009, 06:49 PM
Chimichangas
FREE UZI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas
Default Re: old people do this to your car (pics)

i saw you yesterday at the intersection of nimmo and general booth. i remember the pink wheels on a black subie. i was in a white audi with benz wheels. i dont think you saw me.