Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a Favor: VB

Old 04-07-2009, 04:40 PM
supraBoy
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supraBoy has disabled reputation
Default Need a Favor: VB

Name: JayR

I need a favor from any local respectable Photographer. I dont have much money to pay so its more of asking for a favor as opposed to asking for an actual shoot. I would do this myself but these hard times forced me to sell m camera for more important matters, so unfortunately i am asking for assistance.

Well my car has been over a recent refresh so to say. I have had all the plastics basically redone, and the rotors and pads upgraded. Well it should be done some time this week and i would like to have a few PROFESSIONAL Photos done. I dont need a crap load of pictures or a full spread kind of thing.

Just some New and recent photos to show the work of the Body Shop that i have my car taken too each and every time.

Also i have a small online feature and editorial that i have been honoroed to be the focus of and I would also like to have some new fresh photos for that purpose as well

Please contact me with any and all information or questions. Thanks Very much in advance.

The car should be done by the end of this week, so early next week is projected or some time in early may as i am leaving for 4 weeks for training on the 18th of April.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Phillie@SAGE
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phillie@SAGE has disabled reputation
Default Re: Need a Favor: VB

jayr what plastics did you do to the car?