Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Klin Creek apartment fire.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:10 AM
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3
Default Re: Klin Creek apartment fire.

Originally Posted by elambz
Slimsta Jimsta's apartment is gone. Thread in SPO.
holy fuck, scott and jimmys place?

did the mice make it out?
Old 04-13-2009, 04:28 AM
Kana
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

The crazy thing is, feather stone JUST sent out something about having renters insurance maybe a month ago and then this happens. Kinda weird!

Its really a bad site having to see everytime I go home. There isnt shit left, people standing out by the road, face in the shirt ballin the eyes out. Not a happy thing to see every morning. I pray that everyone gets most if not all of there things back.

This is truely a bad situation. I live right across the street, I can smell the building and see everything from my balcony.
Old 04-13-2009, 06:35 AM
purpleppleater
Registered Member

purpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond reputepurpleppleater has a reputation beyond repute

Hey how old is she and what size is she?? I have tons of shirts and stuff she is more then welcome to. Sorry for her loss.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:04 PM
3xb18
Registered Member

3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute3xb18 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slowintegra92
yeah i was out there in the Lake Caimbridge Hood. The two people that have houses that back right up to the burning Apt. buildings were letting people just sit in their yard and watch..we sat there for prob about 1 hour and watched them try to put it out and the high ladder trucks and everytime they would get it out it would relight..we saw firefighters manually going through and in the burning buildings to clear them..it was pretty fucking crazy..my buddy to some high-res shots i sure he will post them up later..Hope everyone's ok!
Most of m shots came out like shit I forgot I had a filter on.. lol I just grabbed the camera wrong lens, wrong filter .. I am gonna work on lighting a few of hem up but they look like shit now but ya we were super close but by the time we got there one building was totally gone. It seems everyone got out ok ..
Old 04-13-2009, 08:49 PM
Slimsta Jimsta
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

Originally Posted by nosediv3
holy fuck, scott and jimmys place?

did the mice make it out?
nope, the mice are all dead... it sucks, cuz i had a sweet video on my camera of the white one gettin raped by the brown one, followed by the black one that i was gonna post on here... but noooooo, fire cockblocked yall from the mice pronzzz
Old 04-13-2009, 10:24 PM
Misfit
Hey good lookin'

Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit Misfit

Fuck fire up its stupid asses.