Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

animal jungle

Old 05-02-2009 | 02:03 PM
SupraDOc
1 of 45

SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc SupraDOc
Default Re: animal jungle

If you do make your way out here also try pet paradise and all-pet. Along with animal jungle and fish safari, they're the big freshwater/saltwater fish stores in the southside area.

And if it really comes down to it you could also order online, I've had great success with one online fishstore.
Old 05-02-2009 | 02:05 PM
slimb
slowest member

slimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these partsslimb is infamous around these parts

I called and they said they had 5 so I went and picked up a few. thanks for all the help
Old 05-02-2009 | 04:43 PM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by WishIHadaSilvia
I used to work at Animal Jungle back in the day. I worked in the reptile section though.

Here's their number 463-4065. Just ask for Russel in the fish department, he can tell you everything and anything about that department. He's a little flamboyant, but if you can get over that you'll realize he knows what the hell he's talking about.

Just a "little" flamboyant. Yeah. I go in there one day and he's sitting down opening the boxes of new stock that have arrived... shirt plainly states.... I LOVE DICK.
Two things... First, I would dare anyone to try and get into a battle of wit with him as he's the funniest SOB I have ever met in my life. Secondly.. yes.. knows his shit as far as fish are concerned. He built my 125g. Known him for a very long time.

I still prefer Reef Chief tho.