Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Swine Flu is here

Old 05-01-2009 | 05:43 AM
TomRiddle
Down to my Ball Fro!

TomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the roughTomRiddle is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Swine Flu is here

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
Lol.... there was a lot of them there... but i dont think they were pigs. Umm. well i dunno if sluts are pigs then i guess your right
Always sluts in there man........especially when the weather gets/stays nice.......Wednesday night $5 dollar buckets, Live DJ and Innsbrook lets out at 9pm. Sluts flock to that place like Carrier Pigeons!!!! <-- They always return home!
Old 05-01-2009 | 08:19 AM
JAPCO
el oh el

JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO JAPCO

Hey maybe I wont have to take exams. School sent around a massive email stating that they will take every precaution with this pandemic.
Old 05-01-2009 | 09:19 AM
BuiltforSin
Ich liebe Bier

BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin BuiltforSin

It was me.
Old 05-01-2009 | 09:20 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Pig fucker
Old 05-01-2009 | 11:32 AM
Gary Busey
Registered Member

Gary Busey will become famous soon enough

pig+flu=fucked up bacon
Old 05-03-2009 | 09:12 PM
deadmemoryy
RAMNATION

deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy deadmemoryy

FUCKKKKK
Old 05-03-2009 | 09:17 PM
slowMR2
oh sol slow

slowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the roughslowMR2 is a jewel in the rough

better not eat a slim jim
Old 05-03-2009 | 09:48 PM
Weldmandingo
Registered Member

Weldmandingo has disabled reputation

dude if you worry about every fuckin virus that is out there then your gonna have a heart attack so i just dont worry bout shit til there is something to worry about. and the people it has killed let it go untreated and the other ones were in mexico and they dont have proper medical treatment for thier people so they just let them die
Old 05-05-2009 | 10:13 AM
new_skul
Registered Member

new_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond reputenew_skul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CarWh0r
dude if you worry about every fuckin virus that is out there then your gonna have a heart attack so i just dont worry bout shit til there is something to worry about. and the people it has killed let it go untreated and the other ones were in mexico and they dont have proper medical treatment for thier people so they just let them die