Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

How to TKO a TKO + Other Carnage

Old 05-20-2009, 05:39 AM
MIGHTYMOUSE
the baddest assed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE MIGHTYMOUSE
Default Re: How to TKO a TKO + Other Carnage

144mph with that weight car = 800rwhp, thats all i'm sayin. I don't doubt it will make more power with more cylinders helping push.

a t-56 going back in? i can't see how they are more fragile, i never managed to bust one clean in two haha.

the only way that bracket could ever survive is if welded, but even at that that rear ''support'' is doing jack shit. I would have put a strap like that on the front maybe but not at all on the back. that little bolt where the lca mounts to pushes half the car down the track.

has bmr seen the bracket yet? i'm fairly tight with those guys i'd be happy to send them the photo/call in i bet i could get something worked out if interested lemme know.
Old 05-20-2009, 05:53 AM
Mid Atlantic Performance
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MIGHTYMOUSE
144mph with that weight car = 800rwhp, thats all i'm sayin. I don't doubt it will make more power with more cylinders helping push.

a t-56 going back in? i can't see how they are more fragile, i never managed to bust one clean in two haha.

the only way that bracket could ever survive is if welded, but even at that that rear ''support'' is doing jack shit. I would have put a strap like that on the front maybe but not at all on the back. that little bolt where the lca mounts to pushes half the car down the track.

has bmr seen the bracket yet? i'm fairly tight with those guys i'd be happy to send them the photo/call in i bet i could get something worked out if interested lemme know.
I guess i will have to put it on the dyno to prove it, when i get mine up and going i will be sure to give you a invite

I dont think he has said anything to bmr about it. If you got the ear of someone over there it would be nice to get something worked out with the ones he has now. I will send you a pm and we can talk about it further
Old 05-20-2009, 10:37 AM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
reassembling?? what happened?
Rings never seated. Even after 23 dyno pulls, it just kept fouling plugs with oil.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:07 PM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Rings never seated. Even after 23 dyno pulls, it just kept fouling plugs with oil.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:38 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Different type of hone next time?
Old 05-20-2009, 06:55 PM
RameyBuilt
VAdriven Sponsor

RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt RameyBuilt

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
Different type of hone next time?
thats what i was thinking... who did the machine work on the block the first time
Old 05-21-2009, 04:06 AM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by RameyBuilt
thats what i was thinking... who did the machine work on the block the first time
George Coleman. The shortblock actually sat for a couple years before I got it, so we are thinking that was the culprit. We Just had him re hone it, and got a new set of rings. Hopefully the car will be running again next week.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:48 AM
dcninja757
Registered member

dcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these partsdcninja757 is infamous around these parts

that sucks
Old 05-22-2009, 04:06 PM
g S x
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

reminds me of what i did to my transfer case a month or so ago :