Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Vivid Racing

Old 04-13-2009, 11:13 PM
flynlow
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
flynlow has disabled reputation
Default Re: Vivid Racing

I ordered a carbon fiber hood for my IS300 once from them through their website advertised price and got a call the next day from them only to tell me that the price listed was wrong and I would need to pay them more money to get my hood shipped to me. I confirmed the price and shipping info with them when I placed the order and paid immediately but ended up having to eat the 4% paypal fee cuz they screwed up. They would not refund the full refund + paypal fee because they felt that they were not at fault. I have not ordered from them since and they still email me monthly news/promotions. FUCK VIVID!
Old 04-15-2009, 10:15 AM
NoTorque
Red is the new green

NoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these partsNoTorque is infamous around these parts

maybe if you try and contact thier parent company you will get more info

Last edited by NoTorque; 04-15-2009 at 10:41 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-29-2009, 05:21 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

So another update.

After being promised rear rotors for the inconvenience, they have yet to arrive. I call in asking what's going on, and if they've been shipped.

Rob: Oh... I thought you were done after we cancelled your coilover order.
Me: No. I told you specifically when I cancelled that I still want the order, and you agreed.
Rob: Well... That's not how I interpreted it.

Arguments went back and forth, long story short, he's now offering me the parts at cost, vs getting what I originally ordered, and what I was promised. This is the 3rd instance I was lied to by the company, two of which were from a manager.

I'm in the process of filing a BBB claim right now.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:53 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

For those interested. BBB is currently contacting vivid, and getting their side of the story. More details to follow, as I get it.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel

i ordered my wheels from vivid about 2 weeks ago. i know a few other people that have ordered wheels from them and everything went smooth. i'll let you know how things are coming along. my wait time is 8 weeks max on my wheels.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:22 AM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Still no resolution.

And apparently I'm an "extosionist" for wanting what I ordered.

Protip: If you're a business, use a dictionary/thesaurus prior to emailing.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:24 AM
DC5
Banned

DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5

Junon, I hope you still follow this thread. I wish I would have resorted to it before I ordered from them. How do you file a "bbb" Forgive my ignorance. My story will follow in the next reply
Old 06-16-2009, 09:40 AM
DC5
Banned

DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5 DC5
Angry Re: Vivid Racing

June 4th, 2009:

I place an order for an Acura BASE Rsx 2002-2006 Greddy Spectrum Elite exhaust for a grand total of $630.00 shipped with Sean or Shawn (who is a shitty sales rep).

June 5th, 2009:

I check fedex. I'm given a tracking number and an expected delivery date of June 10th, 2009.

June 10th, 2009:

I call fedex, rip them a new asshole only to be humbled and embarrased with the statement of, "Sorry Mr. Bennett, we have a tracking number but we never received the merchandise." I sincerely apologize and assure the rep that the entire wrath of Satan himself will come unleashed on the supplier, VividRacing.com

I call VividRacing and speak with Sean, my original sales rep at (and I have this memorized now because of the shitty service) 1-866-44-VIVID ext 226. I ask him what the deal is. He says the following: "GReddy is currently on back order and you will receive your shipment near the end of july, when the next container comes in." I sit for a few moments and scratch my head while my blood boils. I say in a very calm tone: "Sean, How can you charge me for this and decide not to inform me about this backorder situation? What are our options then? How are we going to fix this?". He replies: "You can wait or I can refund you your money". I say "Ok, sean, refund me my money". He agrees and he says goodbye. Before he hangs up I ask for a confirmation of the refund. He assures he will have it e-mailed to me. About an hour has passed and nothing has hit my inbox. I attempt to reconnect with them via IM on their website, but..go figure, now their chat function is disabled. I call and speak with Duncan, with whom I immediately demand he transfer me to Sean. He claims sean is busy and will have him contact me. More time passes, Duncan must have forgotten. I call back, and HEY! I get in touch with Sean. I ask why I haven't received my confirmation and he replies that Jessica is taking care of it. I speak with jessica and she assures me she sent a copy of it to my inbox. I ask her to verify my e-mail to ensure my sanity. She states the following with a dumb bitch stutter: "The e-mail address we have on file is hexactineur@cox.net" I reply, "That is incorrect, my email is Hexacutioner@cox.net". She takes it upon herself to argue with me and claims that is what she said. I then nearly break my fist on my wall and ASSURE HER THAT SHE DID NOT SAY THAT. At this point, I'm raising my voice. She says, "Sir, I do not want to argue with you". I say, "Ok, here's another address _____@_____.com. She misspells this one as well and I'm now yelling at her for being the dumb drop-out bitch that she is. I then return to a calm tone and say "Thank you for your time, Jessica. If I do not receive an e-mail in thirty minutes, I'll be contacting you again." She says nothing, just hangs up.

June 11th, 2009:

I finally receive a receipt dated June 11th, 2009 (They didn't refund me when I told them to). I had to dig for it because Jessica decided to send it four times to three seperate e-mail addresses, further solidifying the fact that she is an idiot and can not listen and can not spell.

June 16th, 2009:

I sit after speaking with Wachovia and wait for the credit to transfer back to my checking account. I speak with Tina, who claims that Wachovia will reimburse me for my losses and go after VividRacing if the money is not transferred and processing by tonight. So, I'll give them (since they are 2 hours behind us) until 2:00 A.M. on Wednesday, June 17th, 2009.

---UPDATE---

June 17th, 2009:

After fighting for nearly two weeks, I finally received my refund. NEVER...EVER do business with Vividracing.com

Last edited by DC5; 06-17-2009 at 04:49 AM.