Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

help with stage clutch

Old 07-27-2009 | 08:18 AM
1nS@nItY
Registered member

1nS@nItY has disabled reputation
Default help with stage clutch

im thinking about getting a lightweight flywheel (7.5lb) and a stage 2 clutch for my DD, what u all think about that, u guys think is a good idea?? help plz thanks
Old 07-27-2009 | 08:38 AM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: help with stage clutch

i think you should take your 7.5lb flywheel, stage 2 clutch, and your DD and shove it up your ass you worthless piece of shit! stop posting and leave
Old 07-27-2009 | 08:49 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Sell it and get an automatic.

I mean, really- if you can't answer it yourself.

I run the lightest Fidanza flywheel they make and a CC stage 5 clutch.

It's a bitch, but it's fine.
Old 07-27-2009 | 09:27 AM
RandomTask
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Fuck Stage 5, go with a triple disc. Also, use either 0w-15 or transfluid instead of brake fluid for the system. Both have better hydraulic properties. . .
Old 07-27-2009 | 04:18 PM
1nS@nItY
Registered member

1nS@nItY has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
i think you should take your 7.5lb flywheel, stage 2 clutch, and your DD and shove it up your ass you worthless piece of shit! stop posting and leave
Go suck a Dick Faggot!!! tell ur man to give more penis!!
Old 07-27-2009 | 06:47 PM
sumospeed.com
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

haha maybe thats it!. Btw did you read your user name before you created your account? Because it clearly states that you are on the front lines of douche baggery that plague this site with your lack of both knowledge and originality when it comes to doing jack shit to a car, feel the need to ask everyone else, who by the way do not give a shit, what THEY think you should do. Why dont you be a big boy, spell your name correctly, and make your own decisions in regards to directions you want to go with your car? faggot.
Old 07-27-2009 | 07:57 PM
dsmx17

dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17 dsmx17

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
haha maybe thats it!. Btw did you read your user name before you created your account? Because it clearly states that you are on the front lines of douche baggery that plague this site with your lack of both knowledge and originality when it comes to doing jack shit to a car, feel the need to ask everyone else, who by the way do not give a shit, what THEY think you should do. Why dont you be a big boy, spell your name correctly, and make your own decisions in regards to directions you want to go with your car? faggot.
Quoted for truth.
Old 07-27-2009 | 09:28 PM
I Love (.)(.)
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

Originally Posted by 1nS@nItY
Go suck a Dick Faggot!!! tell ur man to give more penis!!
UMADBRO?
Old 07-27-2009 | 09:43 PM
B-Well
I Love to Hate

B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well B-Well

woah bro, u fukd up bro.

You probably ask the employees at bottom dollar what tampons to buy so you dont hurt your sore sandy vagina