Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Person hit by truck on Broad Street! Keep him/her in your thoughts!

Old 08-24-2009, 06:25 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Person hit by truck on Broad Street! Keep him/her in your thoughts!

you left the scene of a crime. why do you care now?
Old 08-24-2009, 10:42 AM
MICK LVN

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
you left the scene of a crime. why do you care now?
well in the matter of 30 seconds at most, there was already 3 cops there. and alot more on the way. no need for me to stick around. not like i saw it and walked away before police made their way there.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:53 PM
orrickr
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Tell the dumb fucks who walk across the street when they shouldn't to pay attention to traffic.

Then you can tell the dumb fucks riding their bikes in the middle of the road like its their job to gtfo.

By law bicyclists are to obey every law just the same as motorcycles or passenger vehicles.
So: Blowing through stop signs - no. Not stopping for red lights - no. Taking up the entire road to ride ~5mph - no.

Have some respect for the people around you as you are not the only one in the road. If people would only exhibit some sort of fucking common sense there shouldn't be a problem. I see this shit day in and day out and it's first and foremost fucking stupid and secondly, but most importantly, it's so easily avoidable.

I hope the best for whoever was in the accident on Broad as I do not know the entire story. However, there are a few things I do know, and one of the things that we knows is "it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car."
Old 08-24-2009, 07:30 PM
MICK LVN

MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN

Originally Posted by orrickr
Tell the dumb fucks who walk across the street when they shouldn't to pay attention to traffic.

Then you can tell the dumb fucks riding their bikes in the middle of the road like its their job to gtfo.

By law bicyclists are to obey every law just the same as motorcycles or passenger vehicles.
So: Blowing through stop signs - no. Not stopping for red lights - no. Taking up the entire road to ride ~5mph - no.

Have some respect for the people around you as you are not the only one in the road. If people would only exhibit some sort of fucking common sense there shouldn't be a problem. I see this shit day in and day out and it's first and foremost fucking stupid and secondly, but most importantly, it's so easily avoidable.

I hope the best for whoever was in the accident on Broad as I do not know the entire story. However, there are a few things I do know, and one of the things that we knows is "it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car."
wait............

WHAT?
Old 08-24-2009, 07:40 PM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

lol...
Old 08-24-2009, 08:08 PM
GTWITIT
Ill Boost ANYTHING!!

GTWITIT GTWITIT GTWITIT

Originally Posted by orrickr

"it's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car."
CLASSIC!!!