Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

View Poll Results: Which car do you like more?
Fit
50.49%
Camaro
49.51%
Voters: 307. You may not vote on this poll

Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#29: Chris G.'s Fit VS travisnd's Camaro

Old 09-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Archer
Super Secret Agent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#29: Chris G.'s Fit VS travisnd's Camaro

Didn't get a chance to vote - but its not even close in my mind. The attention to detail on that camaro is impressive.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:08 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng
Default Re: Official Dope car Tourney. Round#1, Match#29: Chris G.'s Fit VS travisnd's Camaro

Originally Posted by Broke Neck
We dont have ROTM because Sung refused to let my 71 Impala win over Wagz 300ZX, when I had the majority of the votes.
wagz car was never ROTM, so that theory is out the window.

They were (in alphabetical order according to gallery name): greaser, nimmo, scott, terry and unclebenz. Jay was the last person to "win", we did the photoshoot but never compiled the pictures and did the interview like we had for previous ones.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 PM
Broke Neck
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Originally Posted by eng
wagz car was never ROTM, so that theory is out the window.

They were (in alphabetical order according to gallery name): greaser, nimmo, scott, terry and unclebenz. Jay was the last person to "win", we did the photoshoot but never compiled the pictures and did the interview like we had for previous ones.
Right, but the last one that was supposed to be ROTM was between my Impala and WAGZ car, and because I got the majority of the votes and didnt have alot of money in the mustard machine Sung said he wasnt going to allow it to happen. (This was prob 6 years ago now). Said we were abusing the system. (Most of all this was in person when I still lived at ODU a while back, but there was a thread for the two cars competing)