Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Richmond performance shop

Old 09-04-2009, 11:58 AM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of
Default Re: Richmond performance shop

Originally Posted by OhNoez!
VQ yeah either its a maxima or 350. ;D

yeah theres this kid i know wanting to put a VG30DETT into a z31. at first i was like yeah its do able. he offered me loot and was like i'll bring it to ya and yo can have it done in a weekend right. lmao. Convinced the same person that he should just boost the VG30E that he currently has. Again w/ the lulz that can be done in an hr or so right? lmao. I swear some ppl need to just stop playing video games.

hahaha... reminds me of this guy that hit me up once about installing forged pistons in his motor.. he went off on me saying I didn't know anything, etc, when I told him to removed OEM non forged and install aftermarket forged pistons I'd have to pull the motor and have it bored.. he seemed convinced that if I couldn't swap his pistons in an afternoon that I was an idiot.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:08 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
hahaha... reminds me of this guy that hit me up once about installing forged pistons in his motor.. he went off on me saying I didn't know anything, etc, when I told him to removed OEM non forged and install aftermarket forged pistons I'd have to pull the motor and have it bored.. he seemed convinced that if I couldn't swap his pistons in an afternoon that I was an idiot.
lol... yeah sounds like we are dealing w/ the same arshhole. calls me at 8am asking if i can work on his car when i get out of school "school from 9am - 7pm" no i'm not touching anyones shit. not even mine for the next week or so. why not i need my car done reggin its cause i'm gonna be tired and i dont want to fuck w/ anyones shit i have to go, I'm getting ready for school. but i need my car, i tried to put a new fpr on and it doesn't work at all now since that clip broke off. well, that sucks but i can't help ya out. its gonna be dark I'm gonna have some sort of reading to do and yeah i said no. well what am i suppose to do? i broke that one wire clip and my car wont run now. well fix the clip w/ a spade or something and your good to go. but i ave to fucking go. its 815am and i'm not ready yet. but my car.. dude fuck your car, crush the mother fucker.

then text me around 1130ish in the after noon the other day. whats a front clip? you bought a lap, did you google it, or are you just expecting me to give you an answer again. well i'm driving right now and i can't get on my lappy top but you can text me while driving.... sigh... well when you get somewhere, google it and tell me what you find. why cant you just tell me? cause i'm trying to have you learn how to do for yourself not me fucking walk you threw life.. 9 hours later.... so whats a front clip? well its been 9 hrs what did you find on google? nothing is clear it doesn't say if its a motor or if its body panels. well google front clip and front end conversion. then get back to me... why can't you tell me? i'm driving cereasly, ur driving and texting you can wait till you get home and search. stop texting and driving cause ur as good at driving as you think you are... so a front clip is a motor? you know your a retard. text roscoe and what he says. he's smarter than i am w/ slew ppl. so you don't know either? are you that fucking stupid? good luck w/ you car hope it blows up.

i really hope his car doesn't blow up, i just wish this ass would learn to take shit he reads for himself via Haynes book and Internet and learn how to do it himself. ya know.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:09 PM
M▲dh▲tter
Banned

M▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these partsM▲dh▲tter is infamous around these parts

haha i forgot took the tard to adrenalin about putting the VG30DETT into his Z31. man whys is so damn much i mean i can get the motor for 1700.00. Doesn't it just go in and thats it. lmao
Old 09-07-2009, 03:36 PM
Synthetic
Registered Member

Synthetic has disabled reputation

BTW, I wouldnt take shit to RPM. Delta V has always been a good help, but I havent been over there in a year or so (I moved). They are more of a euro, and Road Racing shop. You could try Motorsport technology group over by the airport on Eubank Rd too.