Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

Pictures from the Virginia Prelude Meet.

Old 09-20-2009 | 12:05 AM
Trinidad James
All Gold Everything

Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James Trinidad James
Default Re: Pictures from the Virginia Prelude Meet.

Originally Posted by HpreludeH
LOL just leave im sure your cars better than all these so no need to dogg on haters so just leave homes lol i didnt like the acura wheeles just to let you know btw and i have a prelude but im sure its nothing like your whip what ever it may be?? and dont tell me bc i dont care. its probably like a civic or something soo common lol, its gotta be a mustang, civic, or accord soo yea im sure its one of these but yea preludes are gay still and the ones that crack heads drive the 3rd gen. truuuuuussst me i have seen a couple of crack heads, hippis, anything you can thank of... shit even nuns i have seen in a civic lol and i think they had acura wheeles to so yea that means they were crack heads too

wow your extra late. you sound so fucking stupid.

Originally Posted by FS FTW
Hey..you're dumb as fuck for bumping this thread.

agreed