Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Should I report this PWC cop?

Old 09-23-2009, 07:30 AM
integraty95
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
integraty95 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Should I report this PWC cop?

^ I agree.

Last edited by integraty95; 09-23-2009 at 07:34 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:00 AM
DickButt
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

Originally Posted by JustaGSR18
First of all everyone that is a nonreading dumbass that keep saying that he was "digging into his backback" STFU and reread the OP. He never had the opportunity to go "digging into his backpack". he was detained before he even had it all the way off his back. so again STFU
I do understand how a cop may feel unsafe in certain situations but I feel that this went way beyond what was "protocol" there is no reason to detain someone for leaving their own neighbourhood. the cop never even asked him where he was coming from or what he was doing before he handcuffed him. and he should have been read his rights as soon as he was handcuffed because technically at that point he is under arrest as stated in previous post.
as for the cop going through your backpack without your consent I feel is wrong but technically he did nothing wrong. I would reccommend putting some sort of lock on your backpack that prevents it from being opened without unlocking it. at that point reguardless of probable cause or not he cannot get into that locked compartment or any other locked compartment without a warrant. Did he unlock your seat and look under it? if so he was in the wrong there
reguardless you got to go on your way so I would let it go. and just tryin to give some advice for any future run-ins

basicly I posted this because I am sick of people not reading and just ASSuming what actually happened and then posting their bullshit remarks to it.

that is all
You can always tell the idiots from the norm before reading their posts just by looking at their rep box. Is it turned off? This usually lets us know that you are an idiot and that you post such stupid shit, that people take time out of their life to neg rep you (like I just did)

Where to start with this monstrousity of a post......"Quit assuming and reread the post" and "he barely had his backpack off before being cuffed" What you fail to realize, (probably like most things in life for you) is that he was attempting to go through his bag. If he was pulling it off his back he was going to have to eventually "fumble through it". This is what most people were referring to.

Second HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE READ HIS RIGHTS WHEN HE IS ONLY BEING DETAINED. I've been there. Trust me.

As far as asking him where he came from and shit before he cuffed him....What are you fucking retarded?? (rhetorical question, the answer is yes) Why would the officer do that? To jeaporadize his safety or give the suspect a chance to flee? God, logic so easily escapes some people.....

I hope you skin your knee today, cause that shit hurts bro and you deserve it. Foam on.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:14 AM
brandini
RiverCitySyn

brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini brandini

Originally Posted by Chris@SCAutos
You can always tell the idiots from the norm before reading their posts just by looking at their rep box. Is it turned off? This usually lets us know that you are an idiot and that you post such stupid shit, that people take time out of their life to neg rep you (like I just did)

Where to start with this monstrousity of a post......"Quit assuming and reread the post" and "he barely had his backpack off before being cuffed" What you fail to realize, (probably like most things in life for you) is that he was attempting to go through his bag. If he was pulling it off his back he was going to have to eventually "fumble through it". This is what most people were referring to.

Second HE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE READ HIS RIGHTS WHEN HE IS ONLY BEING DETAINED. I've been there. Trust me.

As far as asking him where he came from and shit before he cuffed him....What are you fucking retarded?? (rhetorical question, the answer is yes) Why would the officer do that? To jeaporadize his safety or give the suspect a chance to flee? God, logic so easily escapes some people.....

I hope you skin your knee today, cause that shit hurts bro and you deserve it. Foam on.
Agree with every word. OP is retarded for thinking that someone who has to deal with getting shot at is going to assume someone who matches a robber's description, leaving the crime area has any job to do but not move and do exactly what is told of him. You can still talk with cuffs on...
Old 09-23-2009, 10:28 AM
JROW
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by JustaGSR18
First of all everyone that is a nonreading dumbass that keep saying that he was "digging into his backback" STFU and reread the OP. He never had the opportunity to go "digging into his backpack". he was detained before he even had it all the way off his back. so again STFU
I do understand how a cop may feel unsafe in certain situations but I feel that this went way beyond what was "protocol" there is no reason to detain someone for leaving their own neighbourhood. the cop never even asked him where he was coming from or what he was doing before he handcuffed him. and he should have been read his rights as soon as he was handcuffed because technically at that point he is under arrest as stated in previous post.
as for the cop going through your backpack without your consent I feel is wrong but technically he did nothing wrong. I would reccommend putting some sort of lock on your backpack that prevents it from being opened without unlocking it. at that point reguardless of probable cause or not he cannot get into that locked compartment or any other locked compartment without a warrant. Did he unlock your seat and look under it? if so he was in the wrong there
reguardless you got to go on your way so I would let it go. and just tryin to give some advice for any future run-ins

basicly I posted this because I am sick of people not reading and just ASSuming what actually happened and then posting their bullshit remarks to it.

that is all
You're really late, and sound really dum

That is all.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:02 PM
IanR
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

Yo dude...this cop was just hating on a brotha

Down with whitey! Power to the people!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:26 PM
kadafiz
Registered member

kadafiz has disabled reputation

Like i said Fuck the Fed's CUZZZZZ, next time they do that sucker punch one of them.. then point and laugh and get ready for a tackle!
Old 09-23-2009, 12:29 PM
Junon
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

He did it cause yer black.

And you guys are dumb.