Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Looking for VA Forum for Offroad Parts

Old 09-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Lt. Dan
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan
Default Re: Looking for VA Forum for Offroad Parts

Fairly new forum:

www.virginiakrawlers.com
Old 10-07-2009, 01:31 PM
aftermarket4x4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
aftermarket4x4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for VA Forum for Offroad Parts

Originally Posted by ChevyMudtruck
probably cuz ya got banned or yelled at for just coming in and wanting to sell stuff other then be part of the site?
I was a member for a little while and participated in several discussions about some of the local Mud Bogs and then after being a member for about 3 months I posted TWO ....yes TWO items for sale. One was a 2001 F350 and the other was a rock crawler tube chassis. Both items were moved to the "FREE" section without any warning. They said I signed up and just started posting in the for sale section, but again, was a member for over 3 monthd before posting even one for sale ad. I was even referred to the site by a friend of mine who was on for a year before me and after all that crap he no longer will post on the site either.
Around the same time a few other people signed up and started posting all kinds of junk for sale on there and I was lumped in with them then flamed because I wasn't one of the "cool kids". It was really pathetic that they put at the top of the main page "DSO 4X4 ...This Ain't Craigs List!"

Anyway, such childish shit like that made me wonder why in the hell I even considered posting up anything at all on that board especially when there are so many others out there.

Explained well enough?

Sean