Notices
Other Selling, Buying, Trading for Everything Else.
Examples: Furniture, Pets, Clothes, etc.
Be sure to read the rules before creating a thread.

Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q705 Gaming Laptop Computer

Old 10-30-2009 | 11:41 AM
Spike_Spiegel
I Sell Tires

Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel Spike_Spiegel
Default Toshiba Qosmio X305-Q705 Gaming Laptop Computer

Name: EJ

i'm putting up for sale my mint Toshiba Qosmio gaming laptop. I need money quick for a traffic ticket so this is the first and hopefully only thing i'll be selling to pay for my laywer. It's a X305-Q705 model. here are the specs. (copy and paste bc i'm too lazy to type all of it up)

This laptop features built-in NVIDIA GeForce 9700M graphics and a 17" TruBrite LCD screen to ensure exceptional movie quality and gaming performance. The integrated webcam with microphone and Wi-Fi wireless connectivity allow you to chat with friends and family from a wide variety of locations at home and on the go.
Product Includes:
Toshiba Qosmio Laptop with Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology
Lithium-ion battery
AC power cable
Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader, Ulead DVD MovieFactory and more
Owner's manual
Product Features:
Intel® Centrino® 2 processor technology with interrelated Intel® Core™2 Duo processor P7350
Intel® PM45 chipset, Intel® Wi-Fi Link 5100AGN network connection (802.11a/b/g/n) and extended battery life capability.
The next-generation Intel® Core™2 Duo processor
Based on the innovative Intel® Core™ microarchitecture, so it runs faster and is more energy-efficient for cooler, quieter operation.
4GB PC3-8500 DDR3 SDRAM
For multitasking power. 1066MHz frontside bus, 3MB L2 cache and 2.0GHz processor speed.
Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible media; supports DVD-RAM; also supports Labelflash direct-disc labels using compatible Labelflash media.
17" WXGA+ high-definition widescreen TFT-LCD display
With TruBrite technology and 1440 x 900 resolution for dazzling movies and games.
320GB SATA hard drive (7200 rpm)
Provides plenty of storage space and fast read/write times.
NVIDIA GeForce 9700M GTS graphics
With 512MB GDDR3 discrete memory, plus up to 1791MB dynamically allocated shared memory using TurboCache technology for 2303MB total memory. 4 Harman/Kardon speakers and a subwoofer; HDMI-CEC REGZA LINK.
CD/DVD launch and control buttons, including play/pause, stop, previous track and next track
Provide easy access to your movies and music.
Built-in webcam with microphone
Makes it easy to chat with and send video mail to family and friends.
5-in-1 bridge media reader
Supports Secure Digital, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, MultiMediaCard and xD-Picture Card formats for fast and easy data transfer.
IEEE 1394 (FireWire) interface and 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer; 1 eSATA/USB combo port.
Built-in Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR
Ensures easy connectivity with other Bluetooth-enabled components.
10/100/1000 Ethernet LAN
With RJ-45 connector and a 56 Kbps modem allow convenient access to the Internet.

it is in perfect cosmetic and operating condition. i reinstalled vista bc i was also too lazy to manually remove all my personal files. comes with the outlet power source

asking for $800 SHIPPED. i need gone asap!