Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

We got any fast bikes here?

Old 01-02-2010 | 05:32 PM
1BDAZM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM
Default Re: We got any fast bikes here?

OH yeah... loads of interest... guess that would be under the section called Twisties I am just saying...
Old 01-03-2010 | 07:53 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Apparently the OP had some issues in other parts of the forum which led to his ban, don't think it was just from this thread.
Old 01-03-2010 | 08:02 AM
pasty
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Originally Posted by 1BDAZM
OH yeah... loads of interest... guess that would be under the section called Twisties I am just saying...
So much interest we got our own section in the forum .
Old 01-03-2010 | 08:58 AM
rollingstock
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 1BDAZM
Was not aware VADriven was all about the twisties... Not sure why everyone is being a jerk to this guy. I welcome all the twisities guys to come to Elizabeth City to run in a straight line seeing as all it takes is balls and a big motor.... If your so fast on VIR post up your lap times and what course you are running on. Did the mods really delete this guy for starting this thread?

+129389049032

wtff.... i love cornering alot.. but wow there is more to the bike world than corners.. wake the fuck up.. drag racing at the track is a fucking blast.. top speeed never done it. but im sure it nuts, dirt racing, motor x, whatever.. it all on 2 wheels.. the man didnt show up with a stright out stock 600 saying the normal bullshit. if that zx12 is done right will probly shit and get

im not really going to blash all the retards that posted neg comments... but to each his own..

ban?.... realllllly?... if thats the case then the mods need to ban half the fucks that post bullshit an have no clue wtf there talking.. which would be 89% of this thread
Old 01-03-2010 | 09:21 AM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by rollingstock
+129389049032

wtff.... i love cornering alot.. but wow there is more to the bike world than corners.. wake the fuck up.. drag racing at the track is a fucking blast.. top speeed never done it. but im sure it nuts, dirt racing, motor x, whatever.. it all on 2 wheels.. the man didnt show up with a stright out stock 600 saying the normal bullshit. if that zx12 is done right will probly shit and get

im not really going to blash all the retards that posted neg comments... but to each his own..

ban?.... realllllly?... if thats the case then the mods need to ban half the fucks that post bullshit an have no clue wtf there talking.. which would be 89% of this thread
...not this guy again...
Old 01-03-2010 | 11:14 AM
ಠ__ಠ
٩███۶ wilrep 4 a leg

ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ ಠ__ಠ

+129389049032

Srsly? calm the fuck down, guy didnt get banned because he had a fast bike noones arguing that point, the douche made 4+ threads about the same thing challenging every person on vadriven to race him, the guy was missing two important characteristic's the ability to be humble and respect for others, thats the gist of things dont know the exact reason mods banned him tho, but i can tell you i recieved some pretty ignorant pm's from him hence my hostility
Old 01-03-2010 | 11:16 AM
kick rox
vangorder

kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox kick rox

+129389049032

... i thought we got rid of you? -- time to start ignoring your posts again.