Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sidemarkers Install

Old 02-08-2010, 06:36 AM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sidemarkers Install

I gave OP Nikolai's number. Here it is again 804-301-0798(Klass Auto) He will do this professionally! Not for lunch though...

If somebody knows Nikolai on here, please explain to this OP that you get what you pay for, and Nikolai is the only one we trust with our bodywork.
Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Yall are some cheap motherfuckers.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:00 AM
Acrytet70
Registered member

Acrytet70 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AdrenalineAuto
I gave OP Nikolai's number. Here it is again 804-301-0798(Klass Auto) He will do this professionally! Not for lunch though...

If somebody knows Nikolai on here, please explain to this OP that you get what you pay for, and Nikolai is the only one we trust with our bodywork.
Nikolai is your solution sir! Call and get these things looking like they should! There is more to cutting a fender than just making a hole. Nikolai does all the body work on my cars and the man is one of the best out there!
Old 02-08-2010, 03:41 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Tainty McFshStx
Yall are some cheap motherfuckers.
I know right... 20 dollar holla!

I think we should start tuning for a 12-pack... You always get what you pay for.

So please tell me b16ef? If you fuck his fenders up? Are you going to fix them? For getting paid $20? I'm not saying you will, but anything could happen, even professionals make mistakes from time to time.