Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The UPS Store

Old 02-26-2010, 02:52 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: The UPS Store

Also my stuff was only valued at like 50 bucks lol easier to pay then that
Old 02-26-2010, 07:14 AM
ls/vtecstitch
Whatever it takes

ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch ls/vtecstitch

I got stuck with the same thing. The local ups store told me the seller needs to file the claim and hes being a douche about it. this was last week. Let me know your outcome.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Beach Cruiser
Registered Member

Beach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to allBeach Cruiser is a name known to all

I have a similar issue, I bought 4 tires via Paypal, the Shipper says he shipped all four, and the label looks like they were two wrapped together for each label, but only two individual tires showed up. UPS is telling me that the shipper has to file a claim, and the shipper is telling me he shipped 4 tires. Only thing I think I can do at this point is try and get some of my money back from PayPal?

Any suggestions?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:25 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Ya paypal will file a claim for that, or should.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:47 PM
Douglas
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

I work for a UPS store, you need to contact the shipper and have them file a claim through the store that they shipped it from. Even if the seller is saying they shipped all included items and you are saying that you received different, the seller still needs to contact their UPS Store to file a claim. If the seller is giving you a hard time, I would contact the UPS Store that they shipped it from and explain the situation. To find what UPS Store it is, the label usually looks something like:

Seller's Name
UPS Store # ****
UPS Store's address

Basically the way insurance works is all UPS packages are automatically insured for $100. Let's say seller shipped it to you UPS Ground, no additional insurance, the item costs $500, and was damaged during shipment. Seller would file a claim with their store, the UPS Store would contact UPS corporate and send a claim request. Most time's with higher value packages, a UPS corporate employee will come out and inspect the item and packaging. If everything goes through like it should, the shipper gets a check from their UPS Store for $100 because there was no additional insurance included with the package.

I hope this helps some of yall out, if you have any more question's feel free to ask.