Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SNOW

Old 03-03-2010, 06:24 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: ****************SNOW**************************

Originally Posted by jebsurf
Yup yup yup get up with me when you come down fool. We will go kick it over at carova and ride some jetskis and shit
hahaha word. sadly ive never been further south than KI, and never been to carova. im deff down for that mang. i was down there two weeks ago and was like " fuck, i shoulda pm'd jebsurf, im trying to meet that fool"
Old 03-03-2010, 06:31 AM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
shit there was 3 cars in the ditch leaving knotts island, my boss had to tow them out. alot of people went into the ditch now that i think about it.
That says nothing of the amount of snow, and everything about this area's poor drivers.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:10 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
hahaha word. sadly ive never been further south than KI, and never been to carova. im deff down for that mang. i was down there two weeks ago and was like " fuck, i shoulda pm'd jebsurf, im trying to meet that fool"
Hit me up
Old 03-03-2010, 09:32 AM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

next time im on the way down i will.

name is grant btw
Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 AM
TwistnBrn..Rubr
Doesn't give a fuck

TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr TwistnBrn..Rubr

Originally Posted by Johnny Bravo
I was living in alaska and we would get snow in may.
I'm from Ohio, we have had snow in may. We, had a blizzard in April last year.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:56 AM
emptylotsurfer
Banned

emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer

fuck the snow cause ppl down here dont know how to drive in it no matter if its on the road or in the grass they still flip out and cause accidents i saw a little car in the river in suffolk on the way to smithfeild it was kinda funny and the snow dosent help with are shitty highways so fuck snow
Old 03-04-2010, 04:51 AM
3Point5SE
Registered Member

3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE 3Point5SE

Originally Posted by emptylotsurfer
fuck the snow cause ppl down here dont know how to drive in it no matter if its on the road or in the grass they still flip out and cause accidents i saw a little car in the river in suffolk on the way to smithfeild it was kinda funny and the snow dosent help with are shitty highways so fuck snow
maybe it didn't have to do with the snow and maybe their just bad drivers in general.... People do crash without snow. At least that's what I thought.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:18 AM
6spd z33
Registered Member

6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by emptylotsurfer
people down here just can't drive period it has nothing to do with the weather.. it could be 90 and sunny out and people are still driving like idiots... end of January I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when I was on my way to work.. watching everyone trying to drive in that crap

Originally Posted by 3Point5SE
maybe it didn't have to do with the snow and maybe their just bad drivers in general.... People do crash without snow. At least that's what I thought.
ding ding ding.. i'm with you