Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

I like this video

Old 03-04-2010 | 06:56 AM
mike nagz
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: I like this video

im just over the fags that think that vws are gods gift to earth.

i have boys that are hardcore vw fans, but they dont try and tell me that vws are the fastest things in the world, they rightfully admit they are slow no matter what you do to them, and that they look alot better 1/4 inch off the ground. to which i agree.

if a 50 trim is a upgrade turbo for your car, and your gonna make mad power bro you need to go ahead and keep the pencil sharpener you have on there and trade that bitch in.

i like some vw kids, and alot of the vw videos that have been put out. so thumbs up to the non idiots i mentioned above.
Old 03-04-2010 | 07:02 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: For all you Dubbers out there if you haven't seen it

Originally Posted by maurice24
[youtube]-Xu42kINfYY[/youtube]

i love that vw at 2:27
No.

[youtube]i-eeyJ4USGc[/youtube]

Yes
Old 03-04-2010 | 07:04 AM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Old 03-04-2010 | 07:05 AM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

wut
Old 03-04-2010 | 11:45 AM
maurice24
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
i'm going to rant a bit here.

the video was fucking corny as shit, the people dancing and singing was fucking stupid, these are exactally the vw fags that give us such a bad name. don't ever call me a dubber, or say i drive a dub. or v dub or dub dub in the tub. because i don't i drive a FUCKING volkswagen, and i am a vw kid or vw enthusiest, or whatever. not a fucking dubber.

stupid fucking mkv owners started that shit, and it fucking pisses me off, none of their cars "tore" it up, most of the video of the dope cars were... get this local cars, and other cars at H20. everything they owned was fucking shit.

i wasted my god damn time on that fucking video, i could have been sticking my wiener in a fucking meat grinder and i would have been happier that that trash they call a vw video.
lol funny, i can give a fuck less about vws and what you think about the video or the people in it, i jus like some of the cars in the video and the song.
Old 03-04-2010 | 11:57 AM
maurice24
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts

Lmao i knew he would feel offended when i posted this video and put dubbers in the title.
lol too funny
Old 03-04-2010 | 06:11 PM
maurice24
Registered Member

[youtube]mak6blqwSAc&[/youtube]

Last edited by maurice24; 03-04-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2010 | 06:16 PM
straightHYPE
LOLH8RS

straightHYPE has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Uzi does it!
i'm going to rant a bit here.

the video was fucking corny as shit, the people dancing and singing was fucking stupid, these are exactally the vw fags that give us such a bad name. don't ever call me a dubber, or say i drive a dub. or v dub or dub dub in the tub. because i don't i drive a FUCKING volkswagen, and i am a vw kid or vw enthusiest, or whatever. not a fucking dubber.

stupid fucking mkv owners started that shit, and it fucking pisses me off, none of their cars "tore" it up, most of the video of the dope cars were... get this local cars, and other cars at H20. everything they owned was fucking shit.

i wasted my god damn time on that fucking video, i could have been sticking my wiener in a fucking meat grinder and i would have been happier that that trash they call a vw video.
y so serious bro ur sig says dub fresh
Old 03-04-2010 | 07:31 PM
Jdm-Jason
WFT IS GOIN ON HERE

Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason Jdm-Jason

this maybe a repost but these car are fuckin sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlbsGgs_uk
Old 03-05-2010 | 10:57 AM
maurice24
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Jdm-Jason
this maybe a repost but these car are fuckin sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlbsGgs_uk
[youtube]MHlbsGgs_uk[/youtube]