Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

screw the meets how bout a party

Old 02-08-2004, 03:03 PM
Cobra4B
Fanboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B
Default Re: screw the meets how bout a party

Bill that's a good idea... people should wear name tags w/ thier screen names =)
Old 02-10-2004, 07:01 AM
LindseyK
Banned

LindseyK is an unknown quantity at this point

If yall can get someone to organize this stuff, I'll come, and I'm sure I could find a few willing participants.
Old 02-11-2004, 04:04 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by roadrcr82
Well i got one thing to say then YOUR NOT INVITED :-)
im not serving alcohol to anyone under 21 cause ive got busted for that before. so simple solution. bring your id cause if you dont have one your not gettin in. oh and bring like 5 bucks too that or maybe all the underage people should just be smart and just come to chill and not get drunk
i dont care if im invited or not...im trying to give you suggestions so you dont get introuble
Old 02-11-2004, 05:49 PM
IllIl II l IIlI
F the D16

IllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the roughIllIl II l IIlI is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Cobra4B
Bill that's a good idea... people should wear name tags w/ thier screen names =)
my name would be annoying to write down. and ppl would get confused with all the "I"s and shyt, but i guess its straight. i wont drink BUT ill drink the day before so i wont feel left out