Notices
Part Outs READ THIS ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE POSTING OR RISK HAVING YOUR THREAD DELETED!

95 teg part out

Old 05-01-2010, 02:32 PM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 95 teg part out

Originally Posted by RoAzn757
this guys a bullshitter. we were supposed to meet up at 12 today and now he's not picking up the phone. So I don't know if you want to waste your time on this guy.
its not me you're dealing with, like i said in the ad im selling it for a friend and i gave you his number! i'll call them to see whats going on!

Last edited by edtek; 05-01-2010 at 02:34 PM.
Old 05-01-2010, 02:33 PM
edtek
where ma ribbons at?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts
Default Re: 95 teg part out

Originally Posted by jhholloway
hey, can you put your area code up. lol, I have just been trying all the VA area code I can think of.... how much of the rear disk conv? rear trailing arms/brake booster and all.

Thanks,
Jeff
sorry shits been slow i'll give you the owners number and you can call them to discuss prices! better yet i'll pm you my number

and its a 757 number and the owners name and number are in the first post!