Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Audi - Lowering Springs Install

Old 05-18-2010, 05:31 PM
Naptime
TEAM VAJJ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime Naptime
Default Re: Audi - Lowering Springs Install

Originally Posted by MK3Y
Looking specifically for the drive way mechanic who wants to make extra cash. Have a set of springs I want installed, name your price and requirements. Car is a 01 Audi A4 Quattro. PM me.
Originally Posted by kidcivicEx
i just installed some coilovers on my car pretty flawlesly yesturday, everyone told me it would be easy & it was:]
i put them on my 99 civic ex,
I can/have done coils on a ek in a hour and 10 mins. Audi a lil more involved than a skivi. But glad to see you got yours done tho, I read your thread 5 mins ago.

Originally Posted by VB2NER
Pm me. I can do it...
I think Josh PM'd you about this for me... Im of the next 2 days and can do it. holla! 757-305-7706
Old 05-18-2010, 05:40 PM
Chimichangas
FREE UZI

Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas Chimichangas

ive dont lowering springs, coilovers, and air ride to my b5 quattro. i can do it. i sent you a pm.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:48 PM
MK3Y
MTN CLMBR

MK3Y has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by PlazaAzteca.com
ive dont lowering springs, coilovers, and air ride to my b5 quattro. i can do it. i sent you a pm.
The other guys got to me first, otherwise I'd go with another Audi owner. My wife loves Plaza though.

Originally Posted by Naptime
I can/have done coils on a ek in a hour and 10 mins. Audi a lil more involved than a skivi. But glad to see you got yours done tho, I read your thread 5 mins ago.

I think Josh PM'd you about this for me... Im of the next 2 days and can do it. holla! 757-305-7706
He did, I was gonna give you a buzz tomorrow since I was out with my wife tonight. I should mention that these arrive for me tomorrow whenever the UPS truck shows up. I work from home 90% of the time so I'm always free. PM sent.