Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

1993 Mazda RX-7

Old 05-15-2010, 05:31 AM
ComptonAssDan
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan
Default Re: 1993 Mazda RX-7

Originally Posted by Corey
Maybe I missed it, but do you have the parts for the AC system so it could be re-installed? Under-hood shots? Chassis shots (under the car)?
I do not have the AC system, it was already removed when I purchased the car. As far as shots under the hood, I can take more, anything under the hood in particular you want me to take a shot of? I will try to get shots under the chassis soon.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:14 AM
Corey
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally Posted by ComptonAssDan
I do not have the AC system, it was already removed when I purchased the car. As far as shots under the hood, I can take more, anything under the hood in particular you want me to take a shot of? I will try to get shots under the chassis soon.
Just general shots. Also, do you have a rundown of what PF did when they rebuilt the engine? What parts they used - new rotor housings, etc?
Old 05-16-2010, 06:30 AM
srudiger
Registered member

srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger srudiger

got a 240 i will trade check my thread and lemme know thanks
Old 05-16-2010, 10:52 AM
ComptonAssDan
Registered Member

ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan ComptonAssDan

Originally Posted by Corey
Just general shots. Also, do you have a rundown of what PF did when they rebuilt the engine? What parts they used - new rotor housings, etc?
I'd have to call PF and get a run down, I have one of the receipts, but I don't know where the other is. The work was all done by the previous owner of the car, so if push comes to shove, I may have to contact them in order for PF to release it to me. I'll try to look for it though. Been quite busy, though; family is in town, but I will try to get shots of the engine bay soon. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:22 PM
ComptonAssDan
Registered Member

Once again, thank you for all the wonderful offers, just bumping the thread to anyone who was curious; the car has been sold.

Buyer is a real stand up guy, good to see the car going to a good home.