Notices
Import - EUROPE Vehicles from European manufacturers go here.

Red 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Station Wagon w/ Tan Leather and 3rd row seats - 757

Old 06-22-2010, 05:06 AM
Don

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don Don Don Don Don Don Don Don Don Don Don
Thumbs up Red 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Station Wagon w/ Tan Leather and 3rd row seats - 757

Name: Don
Means on contact: PM or this thread
Trades: No trades, please
Price: $3,000 OBO

Description:

I am selling my 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Wagon. It runs great, and is very reliable. Its red with tan leather. It has a 6 cylinder with 180K miles and is still reliable enough for you to drive it cross country. It is loaded with and Automatic transmission, Air Conditioning (Blows COLD), Power Leather seats, power windows, power locks, Antilock brakes and dual air bags. The 3.2 liter 6 cylinder gets around 26 MPG on the interstate.

This Mercedes E320 drives smoothly, shifts correctly, and it tracks straight. This car has the sought after color combination of red and tan. The 3.2 Liter Inline 6 cylinder engine makes 217HP and gets the gas mileage of a 6 cylinder. It is equipped with power windows, power door locks, cruise control, Air Conditioning, wood package, leather steering wheel, dual airbags, sunroof, and factory Mercedes Benz CD Changer.

There was no problem passing the Virginia State Inspection. I use 91 octane gas and I get about 26 mpg with my mostly interstate driving.

These cars were based on a substantial, mid sized luxury vehicle platform, the last in a long line of money no object Mercedes Benz saloons and was the result of extensive development. It represented the pinnacle of road going automotive technology at its introduction, incorporating innovations that were praised by the entire motoring press. It had one of the lowest coefficient of drag of any vehicle of the time due to its aerodynamic body and set off a styling trend that was consequently copied by the entire industry including plastic molding for the undercarriage to streamline airflow beneath the car, reducing fuel consumption and wind noise. It had a single windshield wiper that extended and contracted in a synchronized manner to cover more surface area by means of a mechanism at its base.

It set the benchmark for passenger vehicles for the next decade or so. The W124 series is now recognised as one of the best built and most reliable of Mercedes models. This is definitely a touring car with the unmistakable German engineered handling in the steering wheel and in the road feel of the tires. The inline six E Class has been one of Mercedes Benz most popular cars in history. The combination of balance, smoothness, power, economy, reliability, value and solid luxury has made it a favorite since its inception in 1986.

Priced in the high $40k when new, this car comes standard with dual airbags, express down front window switches, power door locks, cruise control, Air Conditioning, wood package, leather steering wheel, dual airbags, sunroof, zebrano wood, first aid kit, and a host of standard luxury fitments that are expected on a car of this caliber.

These cars posses a handling feel that is almost unrivaled in the Mercedes Benz lineup. The 50.50 weight distribution of the E Class gives it a tossable, nimble, almost go kart feel. The fact that this is coupled with a wonderfully smooth ride and precise steering make the driving experience that much more enjoyable.

Please contact me if you're interested.

Details:
Mileage: Approx 180,000
Exterior Condition: Very nice except for a dent in the rear hatch
Interior Condition: 8 out of 10. Smooth leather in great condition.
CARFAX: PM me for Autocheck Car History Report - no accidents
Modifications: Sony CD Player
Old 06-22-2010, 05:08 AM
TITS
Ovechkinator !

TITS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Red 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Station Wagon w/ Tan Leather and 3rd row seats - 757

great price
Old 06-24-2010, 11:56 AM
Don

Default Re: Red 1994 Mercedes Benz E320 Station Wagon w/ Tan Leather and 3rd row seats - 757

Originally Posted by QOQOQOQ
great price
Thanks! The third row does fold into the floor making a flat loading floor. You can fold down the second row flat also. I transported my 42" Plasma home from the store in this without having to take it out of the box. Lots of room.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:11 PM
VB2NER
has a huge dong

VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER

Go kart feel

very nice car though looks to be well worth the price
Old 06-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Don

Originally Posted by VB2NER

very nice car though looks to be well worth the price
Thanks!