Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

air conditioning problem A/c Condensor

Old 08-15-2010, 05:29 PM
maurice24
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts
Default air conditioning problem A/c Condensor

my ac hasn't been working because my ac condensor was bent and the condensor fan would hit the condensor everytime i turn the ac on. so i bought a new condensor but kept the old condensor fan and now the ac condensor fan won't turn on.
when ever i turn on the a/c it makes a clicking clunking noise in the engine. it sounds like it's trying to start up the a/c condensor fan but it won't move. i checked the condensor fan fuses in the engine and their fine.

Last edited by maurice24; 08-15-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:45 PM
maurice24
Registered Member

maurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these partsmaurice24 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: air conditioning problem A/c Condensor

i'm hearing the same thing that this guy is hearing in his video but my condensor fan is not moving or on at all
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1kMvBA88Wk&feature=related
Old 08-15-2010, 06:51 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: air conditioning problem A/c Condensor

if the compressor is clicking on and off its low on freon,you should be able to look at the compressor and see the clutch engaging and disengaging