Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

silver gti with midwing

Old 02-26-2004, 01:13 PM
TOOL
pwns you

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL TOOL
Thumbs up silver gti with midwing

who are you and wat do u have done man! i was in the silver gti beside u today and your car sounded sick! im guessin a chip and dv of somesort but im jus wonderin cuz i see you everywhere jus sayin nice ride...
Old 02-26-2004, 01:50 PM
Hoopride2000
Maria Giovanna Bella

Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: silver gti with midwing

Originally Posted by turbodmk4
who are you and wat do u have done man! i was in the silver gti beside u today and your car sounded sick! im guessin a chip and dv of somesort but im jus wonderin cuz i see you everywhere jus sayin nice ride...
midwing

Wings dont belong on any GTI or Golf....or any Dub for that matter, except the Corrado with that stock wing...that is a class Dub with a wing...the only one. Other than that yes I would also like to know what is under the hood...
Old 02-26-2004, 02:24 PM
1.8T3t04e

1.8T3t04e is an unknown quantity at this point

lol... midwing isnt to extreme... not hot by any means....
i would like to find out about this car as well...
anyone know the guy?? i see him in the greatbridge deep creek area of chesapeake all the time... seems like a dick... i give him a thumbs up and he just stares me down...
Old 02-26-2004, 03:04 PM
TOOL
pwns you

yea steve the guy jus looked at me and gave me that sarcastic lookin grin, i was like wtf...vw people are supposed to be friends not enemy
Old 02-26-2004, 03:16 PM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

haha....i see fellow dubs and give them the thumbs up and they look at me funny..i guess b/c they think im steve when they roll up and then they see a black person driving
Old 02-27-2004, 07:35 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

heyt3t04, is that a dv in reverse in your video. I've trying to find a sound file for it, but everybody just describes it as a squeak sound.
Old 02-27-2004, 09:47 AM
TOOL
pwns you

Originally Posted by Brian T
heyt3t04, is that a dv in reverse in your video. I've trying to find a sound file for it, but everybody just describes it as a squeak sound.

yo man im pretty sure steve is runing a hks ssq bov and possibly the stock dv! impressive piece of machinery
Old 02-27-2004, 09:57 AM
BLACK JEFF
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

when i see other vw drivers around i catch them looking at my car and then i blow off on them, lol. then they nod their head, give thumbs up, or look at me like what the fuck was that noise, lol.

man does anybody have a supercharged vr6 around here? i wanna ride in one.
Old 02-27-2004, 10:23 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Originally Posted by turbodmk4
yo man im pretty sure steve is runing a hks ssq bov and possibly the stock dv! impressive piece of machinery
Is he running the ssq as a DV though? I wasn't aware a bov got such a clear sound. Oh Steve, Mike Adams up on R'Dubs says your rev limiter is working

Last edited by Brian T; 02-27-2004 at 10:33 AM.