Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

ALL Import Car Show September 5, 2010

Old 09-05-2010, 05:48 PM
TheNiteKid
RHD all day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid
Default Re: ALL Import Car Show September 5, 2010

Originally Posted by Reloaded
I don't have red hair...
guess i was told wrong, sad..... you could have atleast come talk to me in person though
Old 09-05-2010, 06:13 PM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Your girlfriend,

Do I need to post pics?
Keep hiding behind your screen fag
Old 09-05-2010, 07:14 PM
SlowGhost
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Bro all I saw was The Fast And The Furious crowd. There was one nice orange Z car, but it was behind the building away from the rest of you rejects.

Also your show was WAYYYY small compared to the domestic show held there last month.
You need glasses, there were a few nice cars there 1 Mini, 2 Lotus, 1 Black 350Z, 1 Noble & 1 RX7 TT to mention a few. The show was not as large as I expected but some nice cars showed up. Also remember this is a Holiday weekened before the school starts and many were out of town.

You will always have the F & F cars, nothing you can do about it or judge everybody else because of them.
Old 09-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Delta Charlie
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Wish I would of seen this earlier. I think I even drove by while this was going on but paid no attention.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:42 AM
ShadowStyle2DX
Brofecta

ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX ShadowStyle2DX

Bro all I saw was The Fast And The Furious crowd. There was one nice orange Z car, but it was behind the building away from the rest of you rejects.

Also your show was WAYYYY small compared to the domestic show held there last month.
Haha wasn't my show by any stretch of the imagination.
Had a good time though. lol at the Best Japanese Import winner with the butterfly doors and the "show cars" with a thousands of props/toys/stuffed animals all over them.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 AM
SubieChik
LXRY STI

SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik SubieChik

That Camry was nice. Sleeper for sure. The lambo doors ruined it for me though. Who ever determined that lambo doors were a must on a show car?
Old 09-07-2010, 12:28 PM
TheNiteKid
RHD all day

TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid TheNiteKid

Originally Posted by ShadowStyle2DX
Haha wasn't my show by any stretch of the imagination.
Had a good time though. lol at the Best Japanese Import winner with the butterfly doors and the "show cars" with a thousands of props/toys/stuffed animals all over them.
im sayin dude, the show was lame lol, guess we gotta step our game up with crazy doors and strobe lights