Notices
Domestic Vehicles from N. American, Mexican(?) manufacturers go here.

1931 Ford model A sedan body

Old 09-12-2010, 02:35 PM
Bagged66gto
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to all
Default 1931 Ford model A sedan body

1931 Ford Model A 2 Door sedan body. Would make good rat rod or street rod project. Comes with original visor, dash, new patch panels for bottoms of the doors and numerous interior trim pieces. $1500 OBO Email me for pics. Lowered66gto@aol.com
Old 09-12-2010, 03:02 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: 1931 Ford model A sedan body

Originally Posted by Bagged66gto
1931 Ford Model A 2 Door sedan body. Would make good rat rod or street rod project. Comes with original visor, dash, new patch panels for bottoms of the doors and numerous interior trim pieces. $1500 OBO Email me for pics. Lowered66gto@aol.com
no pics/no thread...your lucky...im interested...so pm the pics or it will get closed
Old 09-12-2010, 04:32 PM
Evoluvin
PUSSIES GIVE RED :)

Evoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by nftuatn
no pics/no thread...your lucky...im interested...so pm the pics or it will get closed
+1. I think me and you are always quoting the rules on here when people dont put a price or pictures!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:34 PM
nftuatn
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

Originally Posted by Evoluvin
+1. I think me and you are always quoting the rules on here when people dont put a price or pictures!
\
who you telling...its a shame that people have been here for years cant do it right...but..he does have only 20 posts
Old 09-12-2010, 06:12 PM
Bagged66gto
Registered Member

Bagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to allBagged66gto is a name known to all

I have no computer I posted from my phone. I don't post on here often because this issue. If you're that interested you can contact me via email if not feel free to take the post down it's on many more forums. The car is going to Carlisle in a few weeks if it's not sold.
Old 09-12-2010, 06:31 PM
Evoluvin
PUSSIES GIVE RED :)

Evoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these partsEvoluvin is infamous around these parts

LOL its just simple rules that everyone has to follow. It helps the seller also because it is less work for the seller to post the pictures here, rather then emailing to every single person that is interested in the car.