Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Shitty Saturday and Sunday

Old 03-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt
Default Shitty Saturday and Sunday

I picked up my freshly modded car saturday night after coming back from being out to sea hoping to turn a few heads and be ready for the track on sunday. I start it up, and it starts running like shit. I cant figure out what the problem is, but it does sound something like a spark plug or coil pack problem. I change my coil pack and the car starts running better. On my way to MIR sunday morning, the car starts running like ASS again. I get to the track and pull my plugs to find out what is going on. As it turns out, the electrode was smashed in on the #3 cylinder plug. I swap the plug, and the car is immediately running about ten times better. It still seems like that I may be missing though, and I am hearing a slight rattle when I rev up. It sounds to me like I might have some piston and/or cylinder damage. What a way to start the racing season!! I didnt even get to run because I didnt want to cause further damage to the car. Anyway, that was my weekend in a nutshell.

-Dan
Old 03-08-2004, 03:57 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic
Default Re: Shitty Saturday and Sunday

w00t w00t... I would have ran the fucking piss out of it though!

I hear your pain though... internal problems blow donkey balls.
Old 03-08-2004, 04:15 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

that sucks dan...the gtp's are not doing too good right now...jame's car, my dads car(transmission doesnt feel the same, and feels like its loosin power), and now your car...sucks...
Old 03-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

my girl wants to take her stock GTP to the track on friday to see how it does!

lets hope that we arent jinxed now...
Old 03-09-2004, 09:41 AM
Dirk Dickbutt
Wanna taste?

nevermind it turned out to be a faulty coil pack after all....MSD is gay!! car is running tip top now!