Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Coastal Maine Rally

Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Coastal Maine Rally

Originally Posted by JonD91
I checked in so soon figuring someone would criticize what I said right away, thanks for confirming that.

you know what, I am proud. Ill admit it, the price doesnt matter. Im doing something to help others, I can sleep well at night knowing that. thanks for letting me know you cannot do the same.

good to know thats all it took to silence you, at least this thread will die off.
Really? Because I'm in the military so I've already given my time to fallen heroes and some of them have been my friends.

That's in addition to the extra time that I volunteered when I was in Iraq outside of my primary duty to help at the hospital.

Never mind the money that I donate every year to the American Cancer Society in my mother's name.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 PM
JonD91
Registered Member

JonD91 has disabled reputation

although it is very easy to just say that online, I will revoke that statement with the hope that you would not stoop that low.

Im honestly not trying to start something with you, I just want that stuff about Ryan and Aliana to stop. he is one of my friends and I don't appreciate seeing something like that.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:46 PM
Tarzan Bakerada
Needs more poke.

Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada Tarzan Bakerada

although it is very easy to just say that online, I will revoke that statement with the hope that you would not stoop that low.

Im honestly not trying to start something with you, I just want that stuff about Ryan and Aliana to stop. he is one of my friends and I don't appreciate seeing something like that.
Cry harder bro.
Old 02-11-2011, 06:29 PM
2ltrgsr
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Last edited by 2ltrgsr; 02-11-2011 at 06:34 PM.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:45 PM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Im not expecting you to be impressed. you guys ripped on him for trying to invite you to something, then bragged about all your 'thousands' of members and huge clubs. if you have so many members who are so involved why not get together and do something like this, you know, helping people who are less fortunate than you? a way to have fun doing something car related WHILE raising money for charity, I find that a win win. but if you would rather park somewhere and look at your car instead of drive it (which is what a car is meant to do) than okay, thats up to you.
Almost EVERY SINGLE EVENT That ANYONE on this forum has hosted or put together has donated money to charitys, Search function fgt, learn to use it. Also, Learn some fucking facts before you try and talk shit about something and then just sound like a fucking moron like you're two dumbass friends.

WWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Crying ass fgt...Go suck yer awesome friends dick in that super fucking awesome 3000gt at one of your guys awesome 20 person car meets
Old 02-13-2011, 03:05 PM
JonD91
Registered Member

JonD91 has disabled reputation

You guys are some real winners. Good to know the only insults you are capable of are the "bad words" from middle school.

Sure, I'll go drive a "3000GT" just as soon as I get one, no idea where you got that from yet Im the dumbass. hmm, looks like your angry for no reason and pulling things out of the air. Strong arguments there.

Go ahead and keep saying Im crying about it, shows you people have no character. Apparently your not willing to stick up for a friend even if its on some immature forum. I can see none of you have a brain capable of comprehending what I write, so when I come back I expect to see more vulgarity. Congrats on being such a welcoming place Virginians, must be why your state has the most patrolling officers on the road. Just means you can't drive those cars of yours.

Im very much excited to see what you quote from this, makes my day seeing unintelligent people try to make me feel dumb when they themselves can't say anything besides "fuck" and "faggot".
Old 02-13-2011, 03:09 PM
all4sr's
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Jesus fuckery...
Old 02-13-2011, 05:27 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

You guys are some real winners. Good to know the only insults you are capable of are the "bad words" from middle school.

Sure, I'll go drive a "3000GT" just as soon as I get one, no idea where you got that from yet Im the dumbass. hmm, looks like your angry for no reason and pulling things out of the air. Strong arguments there.

Go ahead and keep saying Im crying about it, shows you people have no character. Apparently your not willing to stick up for a friend even if its on some immature forum. I can see none of you have a brain capable of comprehending what I write, so when I come back I expect to see more vulgarity. Congrats on being such a welcoming place Virginians, must be why your state has the most patrolling officers on the road. Just means you can't drive those cars of yours.

Im very much excited to see what you quote from this, makes my day seeing unintelligent people try to make me feel dumb when they themselves can't say anything besides "fuck" and "faggot".
Art thou upset?
Old 02-13-2011, 07:06 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by DOOM
Art thou upset?
the rage, and amount of frothy spew far surpasses the best estimates, of those in the know. A gent such as himself best be dealt with by inserting a fallice of his own possession, into rectum of his own possession.
Old 02-13-2011, 08:49 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
the rage, and amount of frothy spew far surpasses the best estimates, of those in the know. A gent such as himself best be dealt with by inserting a fallice of his own possession, into rectum of his own possession.
I agree 100% noble TATRATT, I bet he engages in buggery of the perverse kind.

People thou upset shall remain quiet while adults converse.