Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Screw you AEP and Bill Matrix!

Old 03-01-2011, 06:48 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default Screw you AEP and Bill Matrix!

Hey guys... DO NOT pay your AEP electric bill online or by phone. I paid mine on the 27th and the assholes took the same payment out of my account 6 times! Then getting them to credit my account back for their billing screw up is damn near impossible. The chicks that answer the phone at AEP are stupid bitches with an attitude. All I asked them to do was to fax a letter to my bank saying that the payment should have only been deducted the one time, but they won't do that. I have been on the phone all morning trying to straighten this shit out. So I repeat... DO NOT pay your electric bill over the phone or online!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Screw you AEP and Bill Matrix!

use bank of america online bill pay instead.

shit is so easy, a geico rep could do it.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
use bank of america online bill pay instead.

shit is so easy, a geico rep could do it.
I'll keep that in mind. Normally I never have a problem. Their billing system is messed up and everyone that pays via phone or online are experiencing this issue. Its a great way to start off your day with about $1000 less than you thought you had.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:12 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

I stopped all of the "pull" debits from my acct. Now I can setup recurring online bill pay and move the pay dates if needed for each of my 23423y5 bills. Yeah, there's a "y" in that number, there's that many.

With a "push" from my acct, can be assured that only one will go out, and if there is an issue, it is up to the bank itself to credit back the amount immediately since there are protections in place already.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:17 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
I stopped all of the "pull" debits from my acct. Now I can setup recurring online bill pay and move the pay dates if needed for each of my 23423y5 bills. Yeah, there's a "y" in that number, there's that many.

With a "push" from my acct, can be assured that only one will go out, and if there is an issue, it is up to the bank itself to credit back the amount immediately since there are protections in place already.
Thanks for the information. Sounds like I may need to do this too. I have been on the phone with my bank, AEP, and Bill Matrix all morning and still fighting with them. Lord help me.
Old 03-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Cmqqn85
Track Whore

Cmqqn85 has disabled reputation

damn your fired up huh? saw your status on FB
Old 03-01-2011, 07:24 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

I prefer to be in control of when the bills go out. As soon as I get one, I schedule it to be paid in the future. For recurring ones like mortgages, I schedule those on recurring plan. Many utilities and credit card companies will send an alert to my bank (and my e-mail) with amt due, min amount due, and due date so that I can respond to the alert and schedule when I next log into my bank. Works great, been using it for maybe 10+ years now.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Originally Posted by Cmqqn85
damn your fired up huh? saw your status on FB
Just slightly... my money is frozen until they can figure it all out. I still have access to some of my money... but I'm afraid to spend it because they might decide to throw a few more charges on there. I have never overdrawn and I don't want to start now.
Old 03-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

i'm overdrawn today by more than $800, lol. no biggie. renters are late paying, as usual.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:58 AM
boostedvenge
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

I have mine setup for auto withdrawl, and I've never had the issue you're going through. I'd have to imagine they'll fix it...assuming you can speak to someone that's actually literate. Good luck!