Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

honda shop

Old 03-06-2011, 08:36 PM
boredom
management

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: honda shop

pm mike/kyle/steve
Old 03-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Imprtedcivic
BBSquad

Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic

Originally Posted by -__-
pm mike/kyle/steve
can u give me usernames please

thanks!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 01:28 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Just do a search. He's the man with a tuner.

Or PM Shaw. He's back in town and ready to do good things.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:40 AM
dc5ek
Registered Member

dc5ek has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by WALL-E
+1 for Adrenaline. Been having my work done there ever since it opened.

12-13 cars (majority of them boosted) later, I couldn't be happier. All my cars are only worked on by Dan at adrenaline, and as you can tell by my feedback; all have been sold on here and people can vouch for how solid/reliable all my cars were. Don't let some member who joined 2/3 weeks ago give you any kind of deceiving info.
For you info I've been a member here ever since this has been dragva.I had to make another account because I let a so called friend use it and he started selling bad parts.I didn't want any part of that so here I am again.the shop is favorable to customers,if they know you they do great work don't get me wrong,but if your new they rape you and you get nowhere near what you pay for.so therefore I disagree with the shop because not only does the work need to be good,so does the transaction.shawn has always been cool and very helpful regardless if he knows your if not.where as other shops act like they're better than you.don't let my word stop anyone from going to adrenaline.if you speak with Dan and Dan alone you should be fine.

Last edited by dc5ek; 03-08-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

I have never heard a bad thing about Adrenaline from people that they knew and from people that were regular customers including other sites where Adrenaline doesn't post on.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:25 PM
AdrenalineAuto
1-877-TURBOKT

AdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud ofAdrenalineAuto has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by dc5ek
For you info I've been a member here ever since this has been dragva.I had to make another account because I let a so called friend use it and he started selling bad parts.I didn't want any part of that so here I am again.the shop is favorable to customers,if they know you they do great work don't get me wrong,but if your new they rape you and you get nowhere near what you pay for.so therefore I disagree with the shop because not only does the work need to be good,so does the transaction.shawn has always been cool and very helpful regardless if he knows your if not.where as other shops act like they're better than you.don't let my word stop anyone from going to adrenaline.if you speak with Dan and Dan alone you should be fine.
So once again, could you please tell me when you got raped? And for what? I would like to know considering Dan and I discuss all of the pricing on the jobs.
Old 03-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Imprtedcivic
BBSquad

Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic Imprtedcivic

Originally Posted by jpick_aap_cpp
woops, I'm not a sponsor...
because the car was fucked up by someone who "worked on a honda"

Last edited by Frost; 03-10-2011 at 06:53 AM.
Old 03-10-2011, 11:29 AM
04blackA-Spec
Registered member

04blackA-Spec has disabled reputation

+1 for AA good guys there!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:02 PM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Originally Posted by dc5ek
what was your name on here previously? There were 7 of us in the begining of 03.