Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

JDM meet idea

Old 03-19-2011 | 06:36 PM
JVracer
Registered Member

JVracer has disabled reputation
Default JDM meet idea

Hello to everybody and although this might sound dumb to some it might be a really good idea. I was wondering if some of the members from VAdriven or car clubs, and or shops would like to do a meet or a car show to take donations to send to the need it people in japan after the disaster. It would be nice and to show how much we appreciate JDM. I would be happy to help promote this idea and help out with the set up if anybody is willing to do it.

AND PLEASE STOP THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS AM JUST TRYING TO DO THIS FOR A GOOD CAUSE.

Last edited by JVracer; 03-20-2011 at 05:02 AM.
Old 03-19-2011 | 06:38 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: JDM meet idea

Originally Posted by JVracer
Hello to everybody and although this might sound dumb to some it might be a really good idea. I was wondering if some of the members from VAdriven or car clubs, and or shops would like to do a meet or a car show to take donations to send to the need it people in japan after the disaster. It would be nice and to show how much we really love JDM. I would be happy to help promote this idea and help out with the set up if anybody is willing to do it.
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=388466

You really needed two threads for this??
Old 03-19-2011 | 07:55 PM
My87
Banned

My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87 My87

Dead people cant use money! If you didnt die in Japan then YOUR NOT A VICTIM!
Old 03-19-2011 | 10:34 PM
funder.bunder
goon squad

funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder

Originally Posted by My87
Dead people cant use money! If you didnt die in Japan then YOUR NOT A VICTIM!
but the people who lost EVERYTHING can.

example. their house, family members, vehicles, job. shut the fuck up faggot. oh, and i'm sure some of that money goes to the relatives of the "victims" you're talking shit about to help them try and piece their lives back together.

to the op: your idea is definitely for a good cause, but the execution in which you plan to raise this money probably wont appeal to many people here.

Last edited by funder.bunder; 03-19-2011 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-19-2011 | 11:20 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by JVracer
Hello to everybody and although this might sound dumb to some it might be a really good idea. I was wondering if some of the members from VAdriven or car clubs, and or shops would like to do a meet or a car show to take donations to send to the need it people in japan after the disaster. It would be nice and to show how much we really love JDM. I would be happy to help promote this idea and help out with the set up if anybody is willing to do it.

You know, it was pretty good until you said "how much we really love JDM."

Then you became a dipshit.
Old 03-30-2011 | 03:24 AM
VAVolvo
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

OMG! What a great idea!
Old 03-30-2011 | 03:25 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
I neg rep'd you because you were fucking dumb to bump this thread

2 green to 2 red...JUST LIKE THAT