Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Welcome Merf

Old 03-14-2004 | 04:30 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: Welcome Merf

Originally Posted by litlespic
When do you think the next time you'll go to ge force? I got 2 races on my membership already...

Does everyone have superkart license or no?
A few of us have the Super Kart license, but I prefer racing with the standard karts to be social with a group and bring out more people. There are 9 races remaining on my license. I try to post up at least a day in advance the next time I can go.
Old 03-14-2004 | 06:31 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

atleast a day, cause my friend that I go with will need at least 2 or 3... he is a little goody too shoes or something that has to have everything work out to the T..

but I could just drive the merkur up there if you'll have another one that he cant make it too
Old 03-14-2004 | 06:45 PM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by litlespic
Does everyone have superkart license or no?
Couple of us have it. I'd like to get a SK race going one night. We race reg. karts with everyone else though...not that it helps keep it any more competitive
Old 03-14-2004 | 06:56 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

I was just wondering, I like not having traction to the rear wheels.. Ive only raced the SK 2ce and only have 6 races on my record total.. go figure.. 3rd race I was qualified.. I had some corvette regular's jaws drop when they found that out...

Im getting ancy.. I want to go up there now.. what about the first weekend in april?
Old 03-21-2004 | 06:05 PM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Thanks for the welcoming! Hell, if anyone wants to show up to King George and help me unload the moving truck, lol...j/k. We are packing in Tampa right now...oh what fun...yeah...not...you can tell how much I am really accomplishing as I sit here typing on Drag on a 56k connection. Yeah, only the second time been on here in over a week, so screw it. Well, we will be arriving on Friday afternoon, unloading our truck when it shows up, then......sweet...this is awesome, I gotta share, my wife just walked out nekkked as hell, and I'm on the computer...so, I'll continue later...I'm gonna go...well...you know...uh-huh...bye-bye now.
Old 03-21-2004 | 06:16 PM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

may the force be with you...lol
Old 03-21-2004 | 06:20 PM
Y2K Z24
Grrrr...

Y2K Z24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Make sure to mark your territory before you leave