Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out

Old 05-12-2011, 06:33 PM
funder.bunder
goon squad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder funder.bunder
Default Re: hang out

Originally Posted by DOOM
I only go cause I pay my house payment with Money Gram (like having proof) and only the money part. I avoid that whole area, the mall, places they call restaurants (people around here don't know any better) I only go to Colonial Heights to shop @ Martins
just go to the one in chester. All of colonial heights is a shithole
Old 05-12-2011, 06:45 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by funder.bunder
just go to the one in chester. All of colonial heights is a shithole
I avoid Chesterfield at all costs, even though I was out that way tonight. (first time in 6 months) Didn't know they had a Popeyes (my fav place) on hull st, I whipped my car around and got some ASAP.

Colonial whites fucking sucks, I hate all the army fags..the ones you see all hugged up, kissing, DUDES IN DRAG (YES I HAVE SEEN THAT SHIT RAMPANT, I LIVE NOT FAR FROM FT LEE)and with 50 bags from foot locker (I love the troops, but those dudes are flaming faggots, and want everything handed to them, and they don't tip people when they rack up 100's on a bill) And south african mall fuck that place
Old 05-13-2011, 06:20 PM
JohnnyVegasGear
Banned

JohnnyVegasGear is an unknown quantity at this point

Hell ive lived pretty much everywhere and chesterfield is not all that bad. I still chose to live here haha
Old 05-14-2011, 05:14 PM
FObangah
SPARKLEmotion

FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah FObangah

So who's MEATing who?

I kid, but I'm also down to clown...well not "clown", but actually show up and not disturb the peace. Havn't met anyone posting in this thread (unless you count Wall-E at the spring meet like 2 years ago) , but I'd be willing to cross the river for a legit meet.

One stipulation though: If Lord is as big as everyone says he is, he has to come in on his knees. Having your dick at face level is an un-fair advantage IMO.
Old 05-20-2011, 08:15 PM
aj906115
Registered Member

aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115 aj906115

any progress with this spot .I know theres always some people up at wall-mart in short pump but its nothing special.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:26 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DOOM
Most definitely , I gotta look into my options with a job and such, and if I can sell my home. Honestly im at the point here, where I just wanna put a for sale sign up in the next month and GFTO. Living beside section 8 drug dealer trash, and they don't have a drug task force in this city. And haven't had one drug conviction in months, I know that for a fact. Even with video evidence, license plates, names of these people and won't do anything. Everything is documented here, nbc12 shall be getting a call before the day is over with.

You should go one day, if I want a hamburger and don't wanna go to 5 guys its either what-a-burger or custard kitchen in prince george,va
is that what-a-burger along the same lines as the ones out west? I never heard of one on the east coast.
Old 05-22-2011, 03:38 PM
vfast

vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast vfast

there's a car meet every sat evening off 301 and 295 and at the hardees on rt 10 and 95
Old 05-22-2011, 03:44 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by FObangah
So who's MEATing who?

I kid, but I'm also down to clown...well not "clown", but actually show up and not disturb the peace. Havn't met anyone posting in this thread (unless you count Wall-E at the spring meet like 2 years ago) , but I'd be willing to cross the river for a legit meet.

One stipulation though: If Lord is as big as everyone says he is, he has to come in on his knees. Having your dick at face level is an un-fair advantage IMO.
Fuck that...I'm not driving to Richmond

Originally Posted by vfast
there's a car meet every sat evening off 301 and 295 and at the hardees on rt 10 and 95
Yes. For faggots
Old 05-22-2011, 03:53 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
is that what-a-burger along the same lines as the ones out west? I never heard of one on the east coast.
what what-a-burger? what-a-burger is only in the south (I do see they have some in Arizona and New Mexico so they do indeed have some out west, learned something new) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataburger

could you be talking about in and out burger?? http://www.in-n-out.com/

Originally Posted by vfast
The older car group at Hardee's yes, I saw a dook status car meet at Rosa's pizza on saturday in Hopewell..That Toyota Solara riced out is epic lulz and haz hood pins LOL

Last edited by DOOM; 05-22-2011 at 03:59 PM. Reason: added