Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Big Bang Car Audio

Old 07-24-2011 | 06:30 PM
speedkingrc
Banned

speedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these parts
Default Big Bang Car Audio

I went on this site man to get some good deals for my car audio. And i didnt know they had alot of products that i havent really heard of. But they got some goood ratings and very good deals on amps and subwoofers and anything u would ever need for u system or to make the best system ever... i give them a A++++
check the site out. Plus they got a sweepstakes going on to win a free ps3 or xbox 360
www.bigbangcaraudio.webs.com
Old 07-24-2011 | 06:34 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Big Bang Car Audio

You dumb...

Thread reported
Old 07-24-2011 | 06:36 PM
speedkingrc
Banned

speedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these partsspeedkingrc is infamous around these parts

funni trying to promote my business
Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
You dumb...

Thread reported
Old 07-24-2011 | 06:39 PM
DOOM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by speedkingrc
Pay a vendor fee like everyone else
Old 07-24-2011 | 07:00 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by speedkingrc
Read the rules faggot.

And if it was such a great business, why can't you afford your own domain name?
Old 07-24-2011 | 07:13 PM
speedkingrc
Banned

first of all we just started the site and we are still working on the site we will have a domain soon after we finish seting up
Old 07-24-2011 | 08:47 PM
Trunk Impaired
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Lol who the fuck puts up a site (and fake advertisements and testimonials for a site) when the site only has like 5 products and they're all amps? You are literally dumb as shit. I have a hard time believing that you've been "in the game for 10 years" if you 1) are clearly illiterate 2) don't even have your own domain and 3) only have 5 products (which are priced at a disgusting profit btw) I just found an Autotek M1600.2 MM amp (the same one you have listed for $170) for $99 + free shipping from Amazon. Oh and the ATX3000.2 that you have listed for $180 is $126 on Amazon, so unless you're going to argue that the stupid wire kit is a $54 value you can stop trying to rip people off now.
Old 07-25-2011 | 04:22 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Lol who the fuck puts up a site (and fake advertisements and testimonials for a site) when the site only has like 5 products and they're all amps? You are literally dumb as shit. I have a hard time believing that you've been "in the game for 10 years" if you 1) are clearly illiterate 2) don't even have your own domain and 3) only have 5 products (which are priced at a disgusting profit btw) I just found an Autotek M1600.2 MM amp (the same one you have listed for $170) for $99 + free shipping from Amazon. Oh and the ATX3000.2 that you have listed for $180 is $126 on Amazon, so unless you're going to argue that the stupid wire kit is a $54 value you can stop trying to rip people off now.
And pay vendor status
Old 07-25-2011 | 06:28 AM
Flite
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

When you get back next week, feel free to purchase a vendor account