Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Old 07-03-2011, 06:58 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: Chaser Aeromotive= bad bad BAD

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Fuck, I want a mac n' cheese body kit.
just had some. shit was delicious
Old 07-03-2011, 07:02 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Crnchy wen Blac
just had some. shit was delicious
If I get really good and fat, I am going to refer to my fatness as a mac n' cheese body kit.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:06 PM
Gen_Crunchytoes
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

If I get really good and fat, I am going to refer to my fatness as a mac n' cheese body kit.
brilliant. simply brilliant, i commend you sir
Old 07-03-2011, 08:23 PM
lbs_ft
YANKYMATE!

lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft lbs_ft

Originally Posted by slow40sx
dude just buy the rocket bunny knock off wing from them, and then buy the supermade sides and rear knock off from them and buy a legit rocket bunny front bumper and there ya go, rocket bunny kit
Have they made the wing for the coupe yet? Last I heard, they were test fitting the first hatch wings.

I'm going to sue you for intellectual property theft. And then I'm going to eat some macaroni and cheese
Old 07-03-2011, 10:59 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
Let's cut the shit and get down to real business: when is Chaser going to make a Rocket Bunny kit for the S13 coupe?

I don't care if it's made out of Craft Mac N Cheese or is molded by that Quasimodo-looking dude from 300. I would give you one of my kidneys for a replica of that kit.

so wait, let me get this straight, your faggot ass would sell a kidney, for a "half assed" fitting knock off RB kit? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i dont understand why people get mad when they buy the cheap version of something and expect the real version quality.

Id buy from chaser if i had a drift koor
Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 AM
ChaserAero
Former Vendor

ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero ChaserAero

Originally Posted by Reloaded
It's a Chaser hood ya nut rider.

I know i know, the RX7, S2000, 240SX, and Subaru forums are all wrong, Chaser builds a quality fitting product and their customer service is top notch.
I stated it was our hood. They aren't wrong. Customer service from my seat is great though.

Originally Posted by slow40sx
yeah but when u buy some bullshit knock off stuff u should be well aware that you are gonna get bullshit, so its your own damn fault for cheaping out, i knew i was buying some bullshit, theres no need to bitch about how awful it is cause you should know its gonna be awful, the only problem i have is that i didn't know i wasn't going to be able to use some of what i purchased, i mean i'm not bitter about it, it was only 400 dollars, and i'm not gonna cry, i just learned my lesson and i won't be ordering from them anymore
To an extent you are right, but the bumper being trashed is wrong. I would have brought that up to someone...did you?

Love your car btw. I don't like hearing stuff fits awful, but it is knockoff.

Originally Posted by lbs_ft
Let's cut the shit and get down to real business: when is Chaser going to make a Rocket Bunny kit for the S13 coupe?

I don't care if it's made out of Craft Mac N Cheese or is molded by that Quasimodo-looking dude from 300. I would give you one of my kidneys for a replica of that kit.
If I was in control of the money we would have a lot more in stock from the RB kit to the 22b kit. I just pass along the ideas.

Haha, nice.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:04 AM
JDM180SX
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

ive been waiting on an FRP roof spoiler for my 240sx since jan. i bought it from their ebay site and have been waiting patiently instead of filing a claim. they have always responded to my messages without ignoring me. i just got a carbon kevlar roof spoiler worth 3 times the FRP for waiting so long.

A+