Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

SDP (and everyone else)

Old 03-26-2004 | 07:26 AM
HondaCrusher

HondaCrusher has disabled reputation
Default Re: SDP (and everyone else)

takin the truck to the track on friday... I figure I'll run low 10's...
Old 03-26-2004 | 07:28 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

LMAO!
Old 03-26-2004 | 08:29 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i wont trying to be an asshole, just that u guys came off like this is a club you aint good enough for cuz your car is not fast enough.
Old 03-26-2004 | 09:09 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Not at all daniel. The club want's to be known for it's exclusively fast cars. That's why we want the slowest car to be a 13.5. This rule is for you, me, Nic, Johnny, Mo, Tripp, and anyone else who plans on joining. It does not mean you are not good enough. It means right now the car isn't as fast as the rule we set it up to be, which includes many of us at the time being.

Personally I don't talk much about the club because the club is still young, no major advertising yet, some of our cars are not faster than the 13.5 mark yet, no website, etc. This is gonna be a great, fun club that is gonna be doing alot of things like track events, shows, cookouts, cruises etc. Something that some clubs talk about doing, but don't get the turnout to make it really worthwhile.
Old 03-26-2004 | 09:32 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Talking Re: SDP (and everyone else)

Duke Nukem Forever?

(insight)
Old 03-29-2004 | 05:49 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by LOCO
i wont trying to be an asshole, just that u guys came off like this is a club you aint good enough for cuz your car is not fast enough.
Every car club has a niche group that they cater towards. Our goal is to cater to the hardcore performance crowd. When someone sees one of our cars or even just hears the name, we want them to say "those guys have some damn fast cars." Our intention isn't to tell anyone their car isn't good enough, but to give people something to strive for.
Old 03-29-2004 | 06:04 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Do you have to be sportin' a sticker to be a member, like RPM?
Old 03-29-2004 | 06:11 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

You can be in RPM without a sticker. You just need to sport one for their ET List.
Old 03-29-2004 | 09:17 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

Sounds like a cool idea with the 13.5 limit. I'm not sure if I want to go that fast anymore. FWD has too many traction problems once you get into the low 13s and such.
Old 04-03-2004 | 11:25 PM
DomesticRice
Registered Member

DomesticRice has disabled reputation

Well it looks like I am going to have to pull the stang out of the garage and get that 13.5 time slip. Its got it in it, just some traction issues.