Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

EManage Blue help

Old 10-09-2011, 02:18 PM
JimmyB
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JimmyB has disabled reputation
Default EManage Blue help

Hey again. I finally got my laptop communicating with the Emanage Blue unit now. As I understand Eman blue is a piggy back system which basically tricks your ecu into thinking there needs to be more fuel delivered. What I am thinking I want to do for the present time is to make it so the ecu is actually back in control for the time being because I no longer have a turbo installed on my car. Can someone give me a little guidance on doing this. If this is a bad idea please let me know and some sort of explanation. Thanks again
Old 10-09-2011, 03:22 PM
gdupfromfeetup
last breath first

gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup gdupfromfeetup
Default Re: EManage Blue help

did a few mins of searching for this. It seems that you can just trace the wires back to wear it splices to the ecu and cut them off. Could be wrong, but do some digging around at http://www.greddy.com/tech-support/e-manage and I am sure you will find the information your looking for from a credible source.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:44 PM
JimmyB
Registered Member

Hey thank you gdupfromfeetup but I was wanting to do it using the emanage program so that I would not have to re install it later on when I install the turbo. I suppose it would be programming to a lesser extent.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:07 AM
JimmyB
Registered Member

Anyone else? What I am thinking of doing is putting all 0's on all the maps will this pretty much give control to the ecu again? Come on all you programmers out there! Lil' help lol
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Could you post anymore questions about emanage that weren't answered in other threads?
Old 10-10-2011, 12:17 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

PM Gene
Old 10-10-2011, 03:22 PM
6spd z33
Registered Member

6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of

pulled this from a thread on a forum.. how true it is.. dunno

Re: GReddy e-Manage Blue Thread
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 07:12:23 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: 3Star_2NR on November 26, 2007, 11:01:37 AM
Ok so I can install the emanage with all the harnesses and as long as i dont change anything the car will be essentially stock.

Correct-o. Leave all values at zero in the e-Manage to retain stock settings and full ECU operation/control.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

That's how most piggybacks come from the factory. I always used to laugh at the "zero maps" on the Power Commander, they were just lots of tables of zeros. Some of the piggybacks have full override tables though, instead of add/subtract tables (which start as zero).