Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Anyone due for upgrade with ATT?

Old 10-10-2011, 07:12 AM
kirill
Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kirill has disabled reputation
Default Anyone due for upgrade with ATT?

If anyone is due for an upgrade and doesn't give a shit about the 4S iphone, I'll pay you $100 to get the phone (obviously I'll pay for the phone itself also, duh!)

Figured its a long shot, but worth trying. I'm not due for renew until like December.

PM me or text seven-five-seven 749 nine size seven five
Old 10-10-2011, 07:23 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom
Default Re: Anyone due for upgrade with ATT?

Originally Posted by kirill
If anyone is due for an upgrade and doesn't give a shit about the 4S iphone, I'll pay you $100 to get the phone (obviously I'll pay for the phone itself also, duh!)

Figured its a long shot, but worth trying. I'm not due for renew until like December.

PM me or text seven-five-seven 749 nine size seven five
lulz
Old 10-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

upgrading doesn't just "give" you the device. it must be activated onto your plan. wait two months.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:32 AM
boredom
management

boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom boredom

in theory someone could get the device, add it to their line, then say they dont like it and want to activate another phone (their old one). theres nothing saying it cant or wont happen, but someone would be giving up their renewal price for much of nothing.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:09 PM
6spd z33
Registered Member

6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of6spd z33 has much to be proud of

I'll do it if you pay for a new phone at retail (since I wouldn't get renewal pricing)
Old 10-10-2011, 03:14 PM
twinturbomeow
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

buy my e71 nokia !!!! bro
Old 10-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Delta Charlie
DGAF

Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie Delta Charlie

Kirill, if you would be interested in a 3gS to hold you over until you are eligible for upgrade I have a 32gb one that is in excellent condition... You would easily be able to make your money back off it too.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:35 AM
lolololol
registered derp

lolololol has disabled reputation

really? i mean... seriously? is this... for real????

i feel like i was just troll'd, but with a fair amount of lube. you know, enough that you dont really know whats going on because the drugs are still in your system, but enough that you know something is not exactly right in the world, but-------------OH DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE ITS NEVER HAPPENED TO YOU.