Notices
Honda Vehicles from Honda/Acura ONLY go here. If you need to mention another make in your thread then it should go in this forum.

94 EG single cam boosted

Old 10-11-2011 | 04:40 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: 94 EG single cam boosted

dude you should take different pics. cause no matter what you say. That pic is saying work has been done.

I mean look at the pic, the top of the tailight...the curvature of the tailight and the quarter panel dont match at all, it looks as if the quarter panel is further out, and is more rounded on those last few inches than the other parts of it near the light. The bottom part I understand because that is just a filler piece and can be adjusted. But from looking at this picture, I would assume some terrible bodywork has been done.

Im just saying, if you want to prove it to be what your saying, some new pics are in order. It will certainly help your case.

see what Im saying....

Last edited by MORE IMPATIENT; 10-11-2011 at 04:44 AM.
Old 10-11-2011 | 07:56 AM
SleepySOHC
Registered member

SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
dude you should take different pics. cause no matter what you say. That pic is saying work has been done.

I mean look at the pic, the top of the tailight...the curvature of the tailight and the quarter panel dont match at all, it looks as if the quarter panel is further out, and is more rounded on those last few inches than the other parts of it near the light. The bottom part I understand because that is just a filler piece and can be adjusted. But from looking at this picture, I would assume some terrible bodywork has been done.

Im just saying, if you want to prove it to be what your saying, some new pics are in order. It will certainly help your case.

see what Im saying....
Yea i do now for the light part. Honestly at this point im not worried about taking more pics, i have 2 people coming today to look at it.
Old 10-11-2011 | 05:57 PM
sircrx
Boost is Better

sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx

You only had two pictures posted on craigslist asshat. I asked for more pictures of the body before I drove that far and your response was that you only had the ones in the add.

If you think you can call that body almost flawless then you must only have a quarter of a brain. There is weld slag on both front and rear fenders on the driver side. Primer done really shitty on the rear. Bumper doesn't line up right. hood is all wavy taillights are spray painted with over spray on the trunk and rear bumper, I mean I could keep going all day with the problems the shell of that car has.

You really should stop being shady and take all the pictures of the other side and damage that the car has and remove the lying "body is almost flawless" statement. I should've smacked you and taken gas money from you for wasting my time like that. BE HONEST when selling crap especially when people are coming FROM 2.5 HOURS AWAY!!!
Old 10-11-2011 | 07:31 PM
SleepySOHC
Registered member

SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC SleepySOHC

Originally Posted by sircrx
You only had two pictures posted on craigslist asshat. I asked for more pictures of the body before I drove that far and your response was that you only had the ones in the add.

If you think you can call that body almost flawless then you must only have a quarter of a brain. There is weld slag on both front and rear fenders on the driver side. Primer done really shitty on the rear. Bumper doesn't line up right. hood is all wavy taillights are spray painted with over spray on the trunk and rear bumper, I mean I could keep going all day with the problems the shell of that car has.

You really should stop being shady and take all the pictures of the other side and damage that the car has and remove the lying "body is almost flawless" statement. I should've smacked you and taken gas money from you for wasting my time like that. BE HONEST when selling crap especially when people are coming FROM 2.5 HOURS AWAY!!!
once again, hood was listed and so was the weld. only one "weld slag" and lights arent oversprayed fgt, its tint.
cool.

Last edited by SleepySOHC; 10-11-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Old 10-12-2011 | 08:15 AM
sircrx
Boost is Better

sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx sircrx

I didn't say the LIGHTS were overspray. I said they are spray painted. Whether it be the vht SPRAY tint or not I don't know but it looked like shit ad there was OVERSPRAY from the lights not being removed when tinted. You are saying that everything was listed. I SAID I WISHED I HAD SEEN THIS BECAUSE YOU HAD NOTHING LISTED IN THE CL ADD. Had I seen this one and read and seen the pictures I never would've wasted my time and I think you knew that and that's why you wouldn't send me any more pictures than the two engine shots you had on craigslist.
Old 10-12-2011 | 01:15 PM
SleepySOHC
Registered member

lights were removed buddy ! the add has 4 pic, maybe you phone didnt load it but it does for me
Old 10-13-2011 | 02:23 PM
SleepySOHC
Registered member

bump 1400
Old 10-15-2011 | 04:36 PM
SleepySOHC
Registered member

ttt
Old 10-18-2011 | 02:37 PM
SleepySOHC
Registered member

ttt 1200