Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

Hellaflush info?

Old 11-10-2011, 08:27 PM
IllestVa
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IllestVa has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hellaflush info?

http://youtu.be/uzp6P3eOLsY
Old 11-10-2011, 08:30 PM
IllestVa
Registered Member

I really dont understand, when you say "wheels" do you mean theres a difference from what I say "rims"

You got me on stretching tires. Sounds really bad though.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:36 PM
IllestVa
Registered Member

check out this mazda. http://youtu.be/3e1b2uOIlTw be a pain in the ass to do an oil change lol
Old 11-11-2011, 03:38 AM
Lord Humongous
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by IllestVa
woah I was saying one way to do them. I would understand the coilovers, of course who wouldnt, but a stiffer spring rate and adjustable shocks will equally do the same just a little cheaper. For the rim setup, you can go wider but I was statin a way that would work with your current rims. And why not upgrade the wheel bearings? if your running an extreme neg. camber setup, wouldnt your stock wheel bearings not handle up to it. And how about extended wheel studs wheel spacers? Wider rims sounds great in the rear. I wouldnt want to fuck up my turning radius. Rolling and Flaring, same difference in looks, just need your tires to be almost mm off to have it "flush". Strut bars to stiffener up your chassis.

I bet its cool to be a complete smartass via internet. But its all good, I really dont give a shit. I know what the fuck Im talking about but still learning from this trend, now that air ride companys are offering bolt on setups for honda/acura and any other imports.

Ps I forgot to add that if your if you have a pinch weld in your fender wall. Make equal cuts on the length of the pinch weld, not on the weld spots. Then hammer that shit down. It will cut a groove in your tire when going low.
why do people assume we all go cheap besides themselves?
soo what other terms for this trend besides "hellaflush" or "Stance" are out there. j/w
and that hurts....tears. I personally like my name, simplicity at its best.
I really dont understand, when you say "wheels" do you mean theres a difference from what I say "rims"

check out this mazda. http://youtu.be/3e1b2uOIlTw be a pain in the ass to do an oil change lol
Do you have any idea how to quote or multi quote or does that escape you like the concept of a working suspension
Old 11-11-2011, 04:53 AM
-JB-
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Rim can be used as a term that your mother would give. Like for instance, "IllestVA's mother gives good rim jobs"
Old 11-11-2011, 05:18 AM
Pharm0r
CrossFit KILLS

Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r Pharm0r

Old 11-11-2011, 05:57 AM
1daktchplz
Registered Member

1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz 1daktchplz

Yet you think you know anything about vehicles suspension... You are a dumb ass.

Originally Posted by Pharm0r
Thats a mighty fine cock you have there sir.
Old 11-12-2011, 06:50 AM
White Devil
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

Originally Posted by 1daktchplz
Thats a mighty fine cock you have there sir.
The OP definitely loves it... betcha.
Old 11-12-2011, 07:19 AM
WishIHadaSilvia
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

soo what other terms for this trend besides "hellaflush" or "Stance" are out there. j/w
Wheels can be sunk, flush, or poked. Cars can be stock, low, slammed, or lifted. Wheel fitment can be good or bad.

When I here people say things like 'just stanced out the EK' or 'I'm really looking to be hellaflush' it just makes me immediately assume they don't know what they're talking about and haven't developed any sense of style on their own.

Flush wheel fitment looks good, there are different levels of fitment though, you can run a mild set up with square tires that looks great, while at the same time if you want to be way lower with more camber and body work you can run a super poked set up with super stretched tires. Not everyone will like it, and I do see that trend dropping off, but I don't see cars with wheels sunk 2-3" being cool again.

I assume people go cheap because I've been rolling fenders for 5 years and I know what a lot of the cars looked like. I don't have a problem with knock off wheels and what not, but typically people who slap stuff together without much though buy cheap stuff and don't think about whether it will work on their car or not. Typically someone will just want their fenders pulled to compensate for them buying the wrong wheel and tire set up. Its not that I can't pull fenders, its that a whole lot of fenders do not like to be pulled and it looks like shit without proper body work/paint afterwards.