Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Any racquetball players?

Old 12-12-2011, 05:03 AM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout
Default Re: Any racquetball players?

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
well, I believe I could play this wednesday. It would have to be right at 6 when they open cause my son has a doc appt at 845 than I have a funeral to leave for at 10:30. If this gets to be a regular thing well have to switch back on the rec centers if that would be alright, cause bayside is pretty far from where Im at. Thats off of shore drive correct ? Near little creek ?
Bayside isn't all the way to shore Dr. It's on First Court...basically just go down Independence like you're headed to Shore Dr. and then take a right on First Court and it's about a mile down that road. Which part of VB do you live in? We can alternate if need be, I'd rather have a partner to play with and have to drive a little further than go there and play by myself (insert forever alone pic here lol).

But yeah man it really is a great workout as long as you get after it. I honestly don't 100% know every rule but I can volley pretty well and keep it going, and I'm sure we could learn the exact rules within a couple times playing. There are just certain situations where I'm not sure if the ball is still in legal play, etc.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:06 AM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: Any racquetball players?

yea me either, Ive only played a few times with my buddy rob and I got whooped. Its definitely fun though.I mean I love tennis and this is a faster pace version.

I live in Hunt club, General booth and london bridge basically. I live 2 minutes from princess anne rec. But I agree, I dont mind driving somewhere if there will actually be someone else willing to wake up that early and get a workout in with me.