Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

Old 12-05-2011, 09:23 PM
Jerrseyy
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jerrseyy has disabled reputation
Default Re: Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

Originally Posted by BeefCake
lolol good stuff.
Yeah man lol. I do believe my point was pretty clear and simply obvious.

Anyway, if you guys are interested. Sitll got the car! 150$ fixes the motor, makes it run! & about 700$ to call glass masters over and fix the glass for you.

Buy the car from me, and you can drive it home. Sheesh, if I had 3-4k to spend on a car. I would do this deal. Car is worth near 5-10k :c.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:13 PM
6_speedeg
Lurking....

6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg 6_speedeg
Default Re: Turbo Boosted Fully Built Car - 94 Toyota Celica, 5 speed! Trades, Part Out? $$$

wow this car has really gone down hill dam man a buddy of mine owned it for awhile and had nothing but issues with it before he sold it to a guy in glouster...GLWS
Old 01-05-2012, 04:24 PM
Jerrseyy
Registered member

Jerrseyy has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 6_speedeg
wow this car has really gone down hill dam man a buddy of mine owned it for awhile and had nothing but issues with it before he sold it to a guy in glouster...GLWS
Yeah I have a new thread about the car now. It saw someone with a baseball in my driveway on 4 glass pieces. Then when i got it from that dude who traded it to me, he had blown the head gasket and tried to pass it off as a car needing just a tune. He even hossed off the motor and claimed "he was just cleaning it for us". It was because it had oil and antifreeze down the block, obviously lol. Didn't care at the time, but i found out later it was the head gasket because i looked in the radiator and there was oil mixed with it. Since then, it has a new head on it, new gasket and one window (drivers side) has been replaced. needs a lil more though.