Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Old 04-16-2004, 09:17 AM
kaz
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Got it... figured as much... I mean I wasn't trying to say anything about the shop (I know the guy that runs the other shop that shares the space with Wire Works) but you never know, they may have bought something that was hot not knowing... it happens. Anyway... just thought I'd mention. Sorry to hear about the cars... Most definitely sucks...

But in reference to insurance, Comprehensive insurance (anything other than collision) isn't normally very expensive. Liability and Collision are the two most expensive parts of insurance... For me personally, Liability makes up 53% of my insurance, Collision is 26%, and Comprehensive is 19%... If anything, have just liability and Comprehensive, and drop collision coverage. Or put a rather high deductible. My Collision is $1000 for the cars I have it, Comp $250 for all my cars.
Old 04-16-2004, 10:41 AM
Hoopride2000
Maria Giovanna Bella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these partsHoopride2000 is infamous around these parts
Default Re: My Car was just Stolen Help find it

Wow....I go to Italy and come back and Grand Theft Auto Virginia Beach gets released. Well my car sits under my window and my pistol sits under my pillow. I get feelings sometimes that someone is near my car and go check it periodically(paranoia anyone?) and sure enough there are the local kids playing right there next to my car.

I have my own thoughts on this. I dont think its someone local, and if it is they arent here anymore. The tow truck idea is very feasable. Obviously its someone who knows what is under your hood because your car is not very flashy. The best thing to do is keep and ear out for those parts for cheap. You should alert anyone within NY and GA that you know. With us being right in the middle of Washington DC/NYC and Atlanta/Miami I would not be surprised that organized crime has hit the 757. Your car might be making drug runs right for all we know. Also as far as the e brake getting in the way, clip clip, no e brake cables, brakes are off. I dont know what to tell you, Im used to this. Hell in Naples they can strip a car and leave it on cinderblocks in less than a minute. You might think Im joking but im not, I have seen it. You go into a bar and get an espresso come out and your car is either gone or all thats left is the steelies.

I am sorry you have to deal with this shit man. If I even see an EG boosted no matter what color Im gonna get suspicious. Are there any markings or something that would definitely make it yours other than the VIN? Kinda makes me want to carry my gun with me after hearing all this shit. Also it has nothing to do with Honda or Imports, If a car is going to get stolen its going to get stolen, no matter what make or model it is. Yes Hondas are very popular in the scene and yes there are some bastards out there that will strip a car, go home and bolt that shit right into their car. The best way to prevent theft is a garage, with motion sensor laser activation(dont ask, but it sounds cool), eye scan, thumb print scan, voice recognition, and titanium plated walls....that or start sleeping on your porch with a double barrel 12 guage. I also know people who get those little webcams and mount them near their car( on a wall next to a light or something) and record it all onto their computer. Also a chain from your car to your house. If you cant hear that chain snapping when your car moves, then you are deaf. Just some things to consider. I hope you find your car in one piece mate. Good Luck and Ill keep an eye out.