Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Expired Inspection Ticket

Old 03-28-2012, 07:07 AM
MSP1439
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSP1439 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Expired Inspection Ticket

I got a ticket a while back for "no front tag." Bought a new one and installed it, took pictures and the receipt of the bracket and gave them to the clerk's office. I got out of the fine, but the court costs were still around $50.
Old 03-28-2012, 11:09 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Got the car inspected this morning...I went to shop in Vinton and passed no problem ( I was in a time constraint and they are less than a mile from my house, and it just so happened that the guy who inspected it was one of my best friends growing up). Now for court on Friday morning.

Last edited by 4CED-FED; 03-29-2012 at 04:55 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:47 PM
pieisgude
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Haha, i was just in court monday for wreckless driving in private property.....(don't ask).

You'd plead no contest for sure.

And, i did a similar fog light mod on my car, they come with the switch, but mine at least turn off when the highs cut on.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:25 AM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Got the car inspected this morning...I went to Rick Woodson Honda right there and passed no problem ( I was in a time constraint and they are less than a mile from my house, and it just so happened that the guy who inspected it was one of my best friends growing up which is Steve's son). They did have me do the lights myself while sitting in the car, so when i flipped the high beams on, I just popped the fog lights off. No harm done lol. Now for court on Friday morning.
You might want to consider editing the name of the place out of your post.The inspector is supposed to drive the car into the shop and either test the lights themselves or with assistance from another employee.
It's not very likely anybody of any importance will ever see this thread,but they could definitely get in trouble with the state police if they did.They probably also don't want every person with a falling apart POS to start bringing their car there either after word gets around they're running a loose operation,haha.
Old 03-29-2012, 04:55 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by TNGChris
You might want to consider editing the name of the place out of your post.The inspector is supposed to drive the car into the shop and either test the lights themselves or with assistance from another employee.
It's not very likely anybody of any importance will ever see this thread,but they could definitely get in trouble with the state police if they did.They probably also don't want every person with a falling apart POS to start bringing their car there either after word gets around they're running a loose operation,haha.
okay I edited my response...can you edit your quote and remove it? I didn't even think about it. Thanks for the heads up
Old 03-29-2012, 05:03 PM
TNGChris
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
okay I edited my response...can you edit your quote and remove it? I didn't even think about it. Thanks for the heads up
Already took care of it
Old 03-29-2012, 06:43 PM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

I see what you did thar.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:19 AM
4CED-FED
Bewst!!!

well the ticket got dismissed, but they still made me pay court costs. Oh well, at least that crap is over.