Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who has a wetsuit they arent using?

Old 04-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker
Default Re: Who has a wetsuit they arent using?

Originally Posted by 00lude
Kaws are "Jetskis" like Kleenex is to tissue. Stand ups are just that, stand ups. The "sit down type" are runabouts. Yamaha standups are Super Jets.
Perhaps. I wasn't trying to be a dick about it; just saying that he doesn't need a wetsuit. Put that bitch in the water, push the button, and have fun. I could understand maybe needing one for the "standup" kind since the likelihood of ending up in the water is far greater and more frequent, but even for those I never used one. Damn I miss riding those things.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:51 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally Posted by Crate
hehe none. but your jetski can kill me instantly if you loose control.
Me an my cousin used to be dumbasses and play chicken sorta; we'd swerve at the last minute to spray each other. Occasionally we would bump; but what can I say? We were just dumb ass kids with powerful toys.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:56 PM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skywalker
Perhaps. I wasn't trying to be a dick about it; just saying that he doesn't need a wetsuit. Put that bitch in the water, push the button, and have fun. I could understand maybe needing one for the "standup" kind since the likelihood of ending up in the water is far greater and more frequent, but even for those I never used one. Damn I miss riding those things.

I didnt take it as you being a dick... its cool.

I ride very aggressive, which means I get wet frequently. not trying to brag or anything but my ski is the fastest one on the market since 1999 also, its not like the old ones where you just "putt around"
Old 04-20-2004, 06:57 PM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

Soooooooooooooooooooo Anyone selling a wetsuit?
Old 04-20-2004, 07:07 PM
flow fx
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

I didn't want to go out on a jetski with you anyway.

Old 04-20-2004, 07:13 PM
00lude
"Without Limit"

00lude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Skywalker
I didn't think you were and I hope I didn't come off like an ass. All I know is 45 degrees (about the current ocean water temp) is coooold. In a month it will be a different story. But I know what you're saying, I bought my spring suit at about this time last year and by the time I got on the water I didn't need it.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:13 PM
Crate
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

the inner waterway temps should rise a month before the ocean temps. the waterway is prolly about 55 right now. the ocean is 52-53. But w/ the last couple days being as warm as they have it'll shoot up really fast.
Old 04-21-2004, 04:40 AM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

Yeah the intercoastal will be warm soon im sure, the ocean has its cold and warm days all summer long, there were plenty of days last summer where having a spring suit would have been nice.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Skywalker
Atheist.

Originally Posted by 00lude
I didn't think you were and I hope I didn't come off like an ass. All I know is 45 degrees (about the current ocean water temp) is coooold. In a month it will be a different story. But I know what you're saying, I bought my spring suit at about this time last year and by the time I got on the water I didn't need it.
oh yeah; I wasn't even considering that you guys would be out there while the water is cold; I'm not that brave.
Old 04-21-2004, 01:41 PM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

I want to ride this weekend!